PDA

View Full Version : Pacers Confidential.com

Old as Dirt
02-02-2006, 05:10 PM
I just noticed the Pacers Confidential .com on the pacer home page. My question how do i access it, it don't say how. thanks

317Kim
02-02-2006, 05:14 PM
I just click on it and then there's an option to download, play or you could just read what they've got...

http://www.nba.com/pacers/daily_confidential.html
Hello, Pacers fans I'm Kevin Lee from the Pacers Flagship Radio Station WIBC and the Pacers Radio Network with today's NBA.com Pacers Confidential for Thursday, February 2nd.

Last night the Pacers snapped a six-game losing streak with a 105-79 win over the Los Angeles Lakers. Peja Stojakovic scored 26 points and had 13 rebounds in his second game with the Pacers and his home debut.

Pacers coach Rick Carlisle: "Peja has played great. His shot-making was tremendous. His 3-point shooting was timely. And he gets a lot of things done out on the court. Those 13 rebounds were big and he's a very, very resourceful player."

But there was more bad news-Stephen Jackson joined the list of wounded Pacers after taking a nasty fall after being called for an offensive foul late in the 2nd quarter. He had to be helped off of the floor, eventually carried, and then taken out of Conseco Fieldhouse on a stretcher. He spent last night at the hospital, but examinations showed no fractures and he has been released from an Indianapolis hospital today. He is considered questionable for Saturday's game against Detroit with a left hip contusion. Also Austin Croshere is questionable; he suffered his second concussion of the last month in Washington on Tuesday and did not play last night. And Jermaine O'Neal is definitely out with Jamaal Tinsley's status listed as day-to-day.

The Pacers did not practice today. They'll return to work tomorrow in preparation for the league best Pistons Saturday night at Conseco Fieldhouse. Tickets are available with tip-off at 8:00. That's today's NBA.com Pacers Confidential.

was that what you were trying to get?

Old as Dirt
02-02-2006, 07:18 PM
I could not get it to load, but click on your information and it worked Thanks

317Kim
02-03-2006, 05:47 AM
You're welcome! :) Glad I could help.