PDA

View Full Version : Let's Take a Quick Look at Chances of Home Court

Harddrive7
04-05-2004, 08:31 AM
I have a feeling that we're going to need it if we make it to the ECF.

Hornets @ Kings - W
Timberwolves @ Kings - L
Kings @ Suns - W
Lakers @ Kings - L
Kings @ Nugz - W
Kings @ Warriors - W

57-25

Timberwolves @ Kings - W
Timberwolves @ Warriors - W
Jazz @ Timberwolves - W
TImberwolves @ Grizz - L

57-25

Blazers @ Lakers - W
Memphis @ Lakers - W
Lakers @ Kings - W
Warriors @ Lakers - W
Lakers @ Portland - W

58-24

Knicks @ Pacers - W
Pacers @ Raptors - W
Nets @ Pacers - L
Pacers @ Sixers - W
Bulls @ Pacers - W

60 - 22

I really don't think that the Nets will beat us, I think that it will be difficult to win out and the Nets look like the harder foe. The Lakers seem to have to more favorable schedule therefore I think they take the west.

able
04-05-2004, 09:34 AM
I agree and it shows clearly that we have little to worry about.

I am most "touched" by the comment of Jermain, claiming the loss is his fault and announcing no more sitouts, Rythm is what he feels he needs and he will be playing, that's the attitude, thats the player i'm looking forward to seeing in the upcoming plays.

and how right he is

yes, 61 is very possible, I doubt the Nets will come out with Martin and Kidd just for that one game, and the remainder of their team with all due respect should not be a problem

Fun part is that Kings and Lakers are killing each other for keeping up with us.

I still give SanAn a chance to though, you might have included them

Ragnar
04-05-2004, 10:21 AM
I have a feeling that we're going to need it if we make it to the ECF.

Um no matter what we will have home court in the ECF. So we could lose the rest of our games and still have home court.

It is the finals against the Laker, Spurs, T-Wolves or Kings we are currently working on insuring home court for. We already have eliminated everyone elses chance of home court against us.

Anthem
04-06-2004, 01:29 AM
Ummm.... I'm confused by this post.

Why would we ever play the Nets?

Kstat
04-06-2004, 01:32 AM
I dont think LA is going to beast Sacramento IN Sacramento, vs. a Sac team that will have bobby jackson and brad miller.

Bball
04-06-2004, 01:56 AM
I dont think LA is going to beast Sacramento IN Sacramento, vs. a Sac team that will have bobby jackson and brad miller.

Brad who??? :o

;)

-Bball

naptownmenace
04-06-2004, 10:32 AM

I agree. I think Sacramento wins that game and finishes 58-24, while the Lakers and T-Wolves finish 57-25.

naptownmenace
04-06-2004, 10:36 AM
I guess I also should add that if the Pacers take care of their business, they have nothing to worry about.

Lately they haven't been playing that well. They're only 6-4 in their last 10 games and they've lost 3 of their last 4 against teams with winning records. This really is their worse stretch of the season.

I'm interested in seeing how they bounce back from this tonight against the Knicks - a game that the Pacers could lose if they aren't careful.