PDA

View Full Version : Nice Game

Eric_Pincus
02-02-2006, 03:03 AM
Nice game - I sort of expected the Pacers to come out really rabid for a win. The Lakers stink on the second nights of back to backs - and the Pacers are team that plays defense (even when shorthanded).

Hope Sjax is ok - Good to see Peja take it to the Lakers. There was a time he used to torch them regularly.

Good luck the rest of the way - I'd love to see the Pacers match up with the Heat in the first round. I think Indy could get the upset (if healthy).

Los Angeles
02-02-2006, 03:16 AM
Thanks.

I like what you say about defense.

Both teams seemed due for this kind of performance.

sixthman
02-02-2006, 05:59 AM
You have class, Eric. I still the Lakers should have given young Bynum up in an Artest deal.

Slick Pinkham
02-02-2006, 09:47 AM
I know that Mihm was off last night, but I kept thinking about how I was so-so-so glad we didn't have to take that Mihm-George-Miami#1 pick "LA's best offer" for Ron.

I can't see Mihm being an upgrade over Foster or Harrison in any respect.

Bynam maybe, Odom definitely, but not Mihm.

Eric_Pincus
02-02-2006, 06:14 PM
Bynum looked so good against the Knicks the other day - I understand why they didn't move him. He looked like Hakeem in the post - seriously. OK, it was against Eddy Curry and the downtrodden Knicks team but 16 points in a quarter is pretty impressive.

GO!!!!!
02-02-2006, 06:23 PM
I love Bryum, drafting him in my keeper league is the best thing i ever did, if he becomes anyone like Hakeem I'm smoking...

Thanks for the Post Eric, great game allround and Pacers Won... Yeahh Baby...

18to88
02-03-2006, 01:05 AM
Mr. Pincus,

Is it true that Stacy Paetz has body odor?

Yours truly,
18to88