PDA

View Full Version : Best Performance of the Year!

Pacesetter
02-01-2006, 11:41 PM
This post is about the box score.

Guys the box score was off the charts. 26 assists, 3 guys with double doubles in scoring and rebs, with Big Dave trailing in the rebs dept by 1. Had he had a double double in scoring and rebounding I think it might have been an Indiana Pacers alltime best! The only two areas that might stop this game from being the best this year would be in TO's (15) and PF's(24), but the foul count was a bit skewed since having the world's best at drawing contact EVEN when there is none! ;) 16 offensive rebs, and 55 overall. Crazy numbers!

This was just an incredible game. I'm just happy I was able to sit center court for this one. The guys played their butts off, and it was fun to watch! I'm really proud of this team. All the crap we've been through and we get a guy like Peja in here who just picks up where he left off in Sactown. I'm really a little bit speechless over this performance. We've got a great team, and it's just a good thing the guys believe in themselves otherwise we'd really be in trouble!!!

Great job Pacers!!!! :cool:

Pacesetter
02-01-2006, 11:56 PM
One thing I forgot to add. Had someone daring started a Peja chant this guy would have probably been a Pacers first. Someone brand new to the team, and in their debut, to get a chant. Someone was talking about it in front of me, and I think the only reason it didn't happen was pride. The place was ready to do it. IMO.

PacerFan31
02-02-2006, 12:12 AM
One thing I forgot to add. Had someone daring started a Peja chant this guy would have probably been a Pacers first. Someone brand new to the team, and in their debut, to get a chant. Someone was talking about it in front of me, and I think the only reason it didn't happen was pride. The place was ready to do it. IMO.

I wish they would've. IMO he deserved it tonight.

larry
02-02-2006, 12:18 AM
cool i was beside my self last night. maybe we can build off of this.