Harrison

skyfire
02-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Johnson
Jones
Stojakovic
Granger
Foster

dear me, its not gonna be pretty...Pistons are gonna have an advantage at every position on the floor...

Pacerized
02-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Saras
Jax
Peja
Cro
Foster

indytoad
02-01-2006, 08:54 PM
If the injuries keep up at their current pace:

Gill
Btown
Granger
Kellog
Boomer

Sarunas will be okay, he just won't start.

IndyToad
Could see absolutely nothing

btowncolt
02-01-2006, 09:00 PM
If the injuries keep up at their current pace:

Gill
Btown
Granger
Kellog
Boomer

Sarunas will be okay, he just won't start.

IndyToad
Could see absolutely nothing

I could drain a 3 or two. Probably play solid D on Rip if I had a crowbar and first shot.

AJ
Peja
Granger
Foster
Harrison

GO!!!!!
02-01-2006, 09:06 PM
Johnson
Freddie
Peja
Foster
Pollard

Hicks
02-01-2006, 09:42 PM
Johnson
Jackson (or Fred if Jack is seriously hurt)
Stojakovic
Foster
Pollard

Fireball Kid
02-01-2006, 09:46 PM
C: Harrison
PF: Foster or Cro
SF: Peja
SG: Fred Jones
PG: Johnson

This is the starting lineup I think Rick would go with.

Mr. Pink
02-01-2006, 09:53 PM
SJAX playing:

Sarunas
Peja
Jax
Foster
Pollard

WITHOUT SJAX:

Sarunas
Peja
Granger
Foster
Harrison

NorCal_Pacerfan
02-01-2006, 09:54 PM
AJ
Peja
FJ
Foster
Pollard

Mr. Pink
02-01-2006, 09:55 PM
Press: "How much of a challenge is it going to be against the Pistons?"

Foster: "Is it Saturday or Sunday that we play them?"

Hmmmmm..... :)

Frank Slade
02-01-2006, 09:57 PM
5 Pollard (start but not play over 20-25 minutes)
4 Granger
3 Peja
2 Jack if healthy or Jones
1 AJ

Moses
02-01-2006, 09:58 PM
AJ
Freddie
Peja
Foster
Pollard

I'm not sure any lineup will be a viable one against them. They hold an advantage at every spot in the lineup. If we play how we did tonight though, It could be a different story come Saturday night.

Julius Sour
02-02-2006, 11:27 AM
Dox Dox Paradox. With the Unmentionable gone and Predrag arived... We are DEEP :) Pacers now have as much as You want starting line-ups. EQUAL 1's. Today we have 2 EL games on TV, so, me has no time, but later I will count the exact number of possible combinations.

v.1.0
Saras
Jax
Peja
Cro
Foster

v.1.1
AJ
Fred
Danger
Pollard
Hulk

v.1.2 (Fast&Furious)
Tins (If gets well)
Peja
Jax
Danger
Foster

and so on and so on :)

I'll count later.

Js

Slick Pinkham
02-02-2006, 11:32 AM
Anthony Johnson
Fred Jones
Peja Stojakovic
Danny Granger
David Harrison

for my cookie, I like the peanut butter patties from the girl scouts.

NaptownBound
02-02-2006, 11:35 AM
PG - David
SG - Jesus
SF - Moses
PF - John
C - God

6th man - The Holy Spirit

we're gonna need 'em all against the Pistons.

but really,

AJ
Fred
Peja
Foster
Pollard

NaptownBound
02-02-2006, 11:36 AM
SJAX playing:

Sarunas
Peja
Jax
Foster
Pollard

WITHOUT SJAX:

Sarunas
Peja
Granger
Foster
Harrison

if Carlisle starts Saras opposite of Billups, he should be fired.
That's a tragedy waiting to happen.

Jermaniac
02-02-2006, 11:43 AM
AJ
Jack or Fred
Peja
Jeff
Pollard

CableKC
02-02-2006, 12:18 PM
Man...we're going down like flies now. What do we have now....a 8 man rotation?

PG - AJ
SG - Freddie
SF - Peja
PF - Foster
C - Harrison
6th Man - Granger
Backups - Pollard, Sarunas, Bird, Carlisle, Boomer ( or whoever the team mascot is )

Shade
02-02-2006, 01:30 PM
C - Harrison
PF - Foster
SF - Peja
SG - Freddie
PG - AJ

naptownmenace
02-02-2006, 02:21 PM
Johnson
Freddie
Peja
Foster
Pollard

:stupid: :nod:

Man I'm surprised how well Pollard and Foster played together. They really clogged the lane well.

Trader Joe
02-02-2006, 03:16 PM
If Jack can walk I expect him to at least try and play, he loves playing the PIstons. Foster will almost definetely start.
I'll say:
PG-AJ
SG-Jack
SF-Peja
SF2-Danny
C-Foster
I think Danny starts so we can try and draw Sheed out onto the perimeter and take away his shot blocking.

Raskolnikov
02-02-2006, 03:21 PM
Johnson
Jackson - Granger
Stojakovic
Foster
Pollard

FreshPrince22
02-02-2006, 03:31 PM
PG - David
SG - Jesus
SF - Moses
PF - John
C - God

6th man - The Holy Spirit

we're gonna need 'em all against the Pistons.

I honestly think The Pacers have a shot at this game no matter who is on the floor. The Pistons are going to be playing their 4th game in 5 nights, and the Pacers will be very well rested (2 days off). I think it all depends on what happens in Philly tomorrow. If the starters have to play big minutes I would not be suprised at all by a Piston loss. Last time they played their 4th in 5 nights they almost lost to Portland at home (won by 3 or something). I think it also helps the Pacers that JO is out. He tends to force the issue with little results against Sheed.

I'm gonna say:

G- AJ
G- Freddie
F- Peja
F- Granger
C- Foster

Kstat
02-02-2006, 05:46 PM
So long as the Pacer don't start Freddie Jones, they've got a decent shot. Pistons will be very tired.

But Freddie is the worst possible defensive matchup for Rip Hamilton. Rip can shoot right over the top of Freddie, and that's the worst thing you can allow him to do.

Kestas
02-02-2006, 05:59 PM
if Carlisle starts Saras opposite of Billups, he should be fired.

I would fire him either way (not really, he's a good coach ;)) but deffense of this team has to improve, they should learn to switch from various zones to personal during the game imho. If i were Bird, I would stop looking at all those players in Euroleague and would cast my sight on the coaches instead. but I understand him - some European methods would find it hard in NBA with the star players (no touch, Stephen? wellcome to the bench then). that's just a personal opinion, that I would not try to deffend in any way.

rexnom
02-02-2006, 06:02 PM
I am going to be honest with you guys. Five players in the NBA scare the living bejesus out of me when the Pacers play them:

Chauncey Billups, Rip Hamilton, Tayshaun Prince, Rasheed Wallace, and Ben Wallce.

CompACE
02-02-2006, 06:05 PM
Wilt
Magic
Larry Legend
Jordan
Dr. J

We'd probably only by four

shags
02-02-2006, 07:01 PM
I honestly think The Pacers have a shot at this game no matter who is on the floor. The Pistons are going to be playing their 4th game in 5 nights, and the Pacers will be very well rested (2 days off). I think it all depends on what happens in Philly tomorrow. If the starters have to play big minutes I would not be suprised at all by a Piston loss. Last time they played their 4th in 5 nights they almost lost to Portland at home (won by 3 or something). I think it also helps the Pacers that JO is out. He tends to force the issue with little results against Sheed.

I'm gonna say:

G- AJ
G- Freddie
F- Peja
F- Granger
C- Foster

Carlisle won't start Granger at the 4. Will probably play him some there, but won't start him. I imagine he'll go with the same lineup, Johnson/Jackson/Peja/Foster/Pollard, that started the Lakers game, with Freddie Jones for Jackson if he can't play.

The biggest advantage for the Pistons is that, with O'Neal out, the Pacers frontcourt can't match the athleticism of the Wallaces and McDyess. That's what killed the Spurs both times since they decided to start Rasho instead of Mohammed. The key to the game may be who can control the backboards.

Conflict
02-02-2006, 07:25 PM
Johnson
Jones
Stojakovic
Granger
Foster

dear me, its not gonna be pretty...Pistons are gonna have an advantage at every position on the floor...

Why, Oke I know I'm optimistic but I think Peja can take Prince and Granger can get R. Wallace. Just the work ethic.

Starting Line-up:

PG: Jasikevicius
SG: Jackson
SF: Stojakovic
PF: Granger
C: Foster

It's gonna be a loss for sure but maybe we can get some positive things out this game!

Kstat
02-02-2006, 07:34 PM
Oke I know I'm optimistic but I think Peja can take Prince

Prince pretty much owns the pink slip on Peja.

That said, I won't rule out that a change of scenery will help him, but Prince has pretty much kicked Peja's *** in their meetings so far.

Prince typically backs Peja down in the paint and shoots the jump-hook over him until Peja gives Tay the jumper, and it's all downhill from there....

shags
02-02-2006, 07:38 PM
Prince pretty much owns the pink slip on Peja.

That said, I won't rule out that a change of scenery will help him, but Prince has pretty much kicked Peja's *** in their meetings so far.

Prince typically backs Peja down in the paint and shoots the jump-hook over him until Peja gives Tay the jumper, and it's all downhill from there....

Peja's averaged 9.5 ppg on 36.4% shooting this year against the Pistons. Hopefully a change of scenery will help, at least for Pacer fans.

Conflict
02-02-2006, 07:38 PM
Oke I think you're right, but match-ups in this game may change if Jackson is able to play!

Kstat
02-02-2006, 07:41 PM
Oke I think you're right, but match-ups in this game may change if Jackson is able to play!

Not really. Rip's going to defend the SG no matter what. His defense has improved this year to the point we don't have to hide him anymore.

Tay doesnt get switched on to higher scoring SGs nearly as much anymore.

Suaveness
02-02-2006, 07:49 PM
Does it really matter who starts? We aren't going to win...

Conflict
02-02-2006, 07:52 PM
Sorry, but mostly I'm the negative kinda man! But why can't we surprise the Pistons?? It's one game, they are gonna underestimate us! Hopefully Granger and Peja gonna play another great game and Jasikevicius gets hot.

Oke maybe I'm dreaming, but why not!

And offcourse, the line-up of the Pistons is better!

Los Angeles
02-02-2006, 07:54 PM
Does it really matter who starts? We aren't going to win...
It's a guessing game! Don't you want to at least win a cookie?

http://static.flickr.com/7/6233892_bb42e1fd0a_t.jpg

FreshPrince22
02-02-2006, 08:13 PM
Why, Oke I know I'm optimistic but I think Peja can take Prince and Granger can get R. Wallace. Just the work ethic.

Not saying it can't happen, but Tayshaun, as a starter, owns Peja.

Peja in his 5 career meetings against Prince as a starter Peja averages 12ppg on 33.8% shooting. His highest point total? 15 points.

And "Granger can get R. Wallace" is laughable.

Los Angeles
02-04-2006, 10:31 PM
Johnson
Jackson (or Fred if Jack is seriously hurt)
Stojakovic
Foster
Pollard
For being the first to post the winning lineup, you get a cookie.

http://www.cookiesinheaven.com/images/cookies/chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

Hicks
02-04-2006, 10:34 PM
Yay!

Raskolnikov
02-05-2006, 02:11 AM
Johnson
Jackson - Granger
Stojakovic
Foster
Pollard
I demand a part of the cookie!

Pig Nash
02-05-2006, 02:32 PM
LA did say first Raskolnikov. And you need a nickname, because your username is ridiculously long and hard to remember. If you changed your Doors avatar, I'd have a hard time remembering you.

Los Angeles
02-05-2006, 05:07 PM
I demand a part of the cookie!
Here some crumbs for being late.

:)

http://www.twospace.com/pacers/crumbs.jpg

317Kim
02-05-2006, 06:30 PM
He got some crumbs AND a cup of milk.