PDA

View Full Version : Off nite

Old as Dirt
02-01-2006, 03:23 PM
Why is it when a player like Jackson has an off nite they are not beched. And see if someone is hot. When Jack is on he is great but when off like last nite he stinks.

NaptownBound
02-01-2006, 03:24 PM
Why is it when a player like Jackson has an off nite they are not beched. And see if someone is hot. When Jack is on he is great but when off like last nite he stinks.

well, if we had more than 8-9 guys active, maybe we could bench him.

able
02-01-2006, 03:30 PM
He was benched, unfortunately Danny picked up his 3rd as did AJ and we ran out of people who could play SGor SF as Pedja already had 3 P as well.

He was pulled very clearly but circumstances let him back in.

CableKC
02-01-2006, 03:35 PM
He was benched, unfortunately Danny picked up his 3rd as did AJ and we ran out of people who could play SGor SF as Pedja already had 3 P as well.

He was pulled very clearly but circumstances let him back in.

I guess we no longer have as much depth at the SF spot as we used to.

NaptownBound
02-01-2006, 03:35 PM
to continue the Jack talk... it's obvious he needs to be involved early in order to be engaged in the game.

so maybe Rick should look to get him in the post against those smaller SGs in the first couple of possessions with instructions to attack the rim. maybe that will get the opposition in early foul trouble and get Jack going with an easy bucket or two. from there, then he can be more confident when he shoots from the perimeter and it'll open up more guys... just a thought.

Hicks
02-01-2006, 04:04 PM
I guess we no longer have as much depth at the SF spot as we used to.

We've gone from Ron, Granger, Jack to Peja, Granger, Jack. Seems to be the same to me.