PDA

View Full Version : BEAT LA !!!

piksi
02-01-2006, 12:34 PM
BEAT LA !!!

before Kings play Lakers we usually have such a thread where we express our "love" for that god awful franchise. We believe that the thread gives extra power and helps our team to win.

http://www.kingsfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9964&highlight=beat

Since, You are on a 6 game losing streak and desperatly need a win - I suggest - You try it out. It is so much fun.

DeAthrow
02-01-2006, 01:04 PM
It's even more fun posting it on the Lakers forum :D

piksi
02-01-2006, 01:13 PM
It's even more fun posting it on the Lakers forum :D

I have been banned there many times before - but it was well worth it;)

BEAT LA !!!

btowncolt
02-01-2006, 01:18 PM
BEAT LA!!!

DeAthrow
02-01-2006, 01:21 PM

BEAT LA !!!

LOL :D Why am I not surprised.

Unclebuck
02-01-2006, 01:25 PM
I can only speak for myself, but I don't consider a Laker game as any more or less important than any other game.

tadscout
02-01-2006, 01:30 PM
Kobe -------> :kicknuts: :D

:boxer: BEAT LA :bgroovy:

piksi
02-01-2006, 01:35 PM
I can only speak for myself, but I don't consider a Laker game as any more or less important than any other game.

Maybe so, but You still want Your team to win - right ?

And You can use all help you can get - right

and it is so much fun

BEAT LA !!!

NorCal_Pacerfan
02-01-2006, 01:41 PM
I have a personal dislike of the Laker franchise. I'll spare you the details. But I'm with you all the way. Beat LA!!! (although I'm expecting to lose)

piksi
02-01-2006, 01:49 PM
(although I'm expecting to lose)

not a chance

BEAT LA !!!

RWB
02-01-2006, 02:18 PM

BEAT LA !!!

Then I guess you won't like this forum. We encourage people of different teams to come here and discuss basketball. However, the Digest does not encourage it's members to troll other teams sites for the sake of stirring up their emotions.

Gyron
02-01-2006, 02:19 PM
I was very afraid of what Btown was going to post about beating....

DeAthrow
02-01-2006, 02:35 PM
Then I guess you won't like this forum. We encourage people of different teams to come here and discuss basketball. However, the Digest does not encourage it's members to troll other teams sites for the sake of stirring up their emotions.

And therefore admins of those sites will deal with those people accordingly. Posting "Beat LA" on the forum is not a big deal. Agreed?

RWB
02-01-2006, 02:59 PM
And therefore admins of those sites will deal with those people accordingly. Posting "Beat LA" on the forum is not a big deal. Agreed?

Yes I agree. After posting I thought that was pretty silly of me to do, but you have to know the history on who, what, how, and why this forum was created.

It's a personal thing with me. I've never understood the enjoyment of going to someone else's site just to stir up stuff. Thus when piksi says he was banned from a Laker site I can only assume he was there to stir the pot. We dealt with that for years at another site and it eventually got so bad there was no longer basketball discussion. Rather everyone's energy was spent ticking each other off.

Bottom line, please ignore what I said, it is not my place to police the Digest and nothing was said out of line by anyone. Guess I'm still venting from this lousy season.

Hicks
02-01-2006, 03:05 PM

They denied Reggie and Dale's best chances at getting a ring. They must burn for 1,000 years. ;)

piksi
02-01-2006, 03:18 PM
They denied Reggie and Dale's best chances at getting a ring. They must burn for 1,000 years. ;)

That is the spirit

btowncolt
02-01-2006, 03:18 PM
:woot:

piksi
02-01-2006, 03:24 PM

I have no problem following rules. We have Lakers fans @ Kingsfans.com. We have no problems.

When I go to LA fans sites - Kings have won and I am having fun. That is the only place/time to "lose control."

I won't be stirring trouble here. There will be no problems.

I am a little surprised that You are all relaxed considering a 6 games losing streak. When Kings lose 3 straight - I can't sleep well. We haven't lost 6 straight in ages so I am ok - but it would suck.

Basically, I was just trying to help with a little motivation here.

P.S. Pacers will win tonight.

Peja
02-01-2006, 03:29 PM
Last thing I expected to see here is this thread.Piksi you're my man;)

BEAT LA!!!

DeAthrow
02-01-2006, 03:36 PM
Yes I agree. After posting I thought that was pretty silly of me to do, but you have to know the history on who, what, how, and why this forum was created.

It's a personal thing with me. I've never understood the enjoyment of going to someone else's site just to stir up stuff. Thus when piksi says he was banned from a Laker site I can only assume he was there to stir the pot. We dealt with that for years at another site and it eventually got so bad there was no longer basketball discussion. Rather everyone's energy was spent ticking each other off.

Bottom line, please ignore what I said, it is not my place to police the Digest and nothing was said out of line by anyone. Guess I'm still venting from this lousy season.

No worries man I know what you were getting at. Believe you will have no problems/troubles with piksi here.

Brian
02-01-2006, 03:45 PM
What can it hurt??

BEAT LA

Shade
02-01-2006, 03:46 PM
BEAT KOBE!

(literally) :security: :devil:

317Kim
02-01-2006, 03:49 PM
BEAT LA !!!

piksi
02-01-2006, 03:51 PM
Last thing I expected to see here is this thread.Piksi you're my man;)

BEAT LA!!!

and yet - You should know me by now;)

Los Angeles
02-01-2006, 05:31 PM
I'm scared. :runout:

hoopsforlife
02-01-2006, 05:39 PM

Ordinarily I would agree with you RWB but right now anything that will stir up our emotions is sorely needed. I am so cotton pickin' depressed right now a little BEAT LA is doing me some good. :)

piksi
02-01-2006, 08:09 PM
BEAT LA !!!

and never underestimate the power of this thread

skyfire
02-01-2006, 08:20 PM

I think Dale's best chance of getting a ring is this season. Maybe they denied him a best chance of earning a ring however...

SoupIsGood
02-01-2006, 08:43 PM
BEAT LA !!!

and never underestimate the power of this thread

Trading for Piksi was the best move the Pacers ever made!! :D

317Kim
02-01-2006, 09:28 PM
I LOVE THIS THREAD!

WE DID IT! :highfive: :woohoo: :woot: :woot2: :woot:

Hicks
02-01-2006, 09:41 PM
I think Dale's best chance of getting a ring is this season. Maybe they denied him a best chance of earning a ring however...

Yes, I should have said earning, not getting.

piksi
02-01-2006, 10:58 PM
I told You so;)

RWB
02-02-2006, 07:18 AM
I told You so;)

Ok sir, I must admit you have some sort of mystical karma going on. Does it work for Detroit as well? ;)

piksi
02-02-2006, 09:08 AM
Ok sir, I must admit you have some sort of mystical karma going on. Does it work for Detroit as well? ;)

sorry, only Lakers