PDA

View Full Version : Coming to Indianapolis from New Zealand

NZPacer
02-01-2006, 05:00 AM
Hi there.

I'm coming all the way over from New Zealand to Los Angeles, and have decided to come over for the night of February 10, where Indiana hosts Golden State.

Anyway, I need you guys help. I need three tickets, and was wondering where the best place to get them online would be...

Thanks for your help

btowncolt
02-01-2006, 08:51 AM
Sweet. That should be fun.

I'll see if I can't get draw some attention to this thread, as I'm sure there are a few people here who would have some good ideas.

At worst, there would be plenty of tickets to buy from scalpers (which is perfectly legal in Indiana) right outside Conseco.

burnzone
02-01-2006, 10:47 AM
Not sure if you have access to purchase tickets through ticketmaster's website, but I just did a quick check (today, Feb 1st) on that Golden State game on Feb. 10th, and searching for 3 in the best available, and there are a group of 3 tickets in the $68 range, section 112, and a group of 3 in the $110 range, section 110.

You might just try to check out www.ticketmaster.com (http://www.ticketmaster.com) and do a search for Pacers, and look at the game you want on the 10th, there appear to be numerous groups of 3 tickets still available, and you can search in the specific price range you're looking for.

Also, if you're not sure about where a section is, take a look at consecofieldhouse's website, and look at views from the seats. If you see a set of tickets available, click the section on the seating chart, and you can get an idea of how the view might look.

http://www.consecofieldhouse.com/seatingchart.asp

Other than that, the only other options I can think of would be ebay, and scalpers outside of Conseco, as btown mentioned.

Hope you can find some good tickets.

NZPacer
02-01-2006, 05:38 PM
Thanks heaps guys. Got 3 tickets for Section 116. Absolutely can't wait! Going to be a very short stay in Indianapolis - Arrive at 5pm February 10, then leave again at 530am February 11. Costing an arm and leg to watch the Pacers - but hey, - watching our Pacers is priceliss isn't it :D

Thanks again

btowncolt
02-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Thanks heaps guys. Got 3 tickets for Section 116. Absolutely can't wait! Going to be a very short stay in Indianapolis - Arrive at 5pm February 10, then leave again at 530am February 11. Costing an arm and leg to watch the Pacers - but hey, - watching our Pacers is priceliss isn't it :D

Thanks again

I've sat in 116. Good view, you should have a great time.