PDA

View Full Version : Reggie's Retirement Ceremony

larry
01-31-2006, 11:32 PM
We have the Suns. I thought it was a bit of an early retirement. It would have been a little more special if some time passed, considering he was honored quite a bit just last year. Anyhow, the point of my thread is we are going to be destroyed in this game!! I hope somebody digs this thread up and proves how wrong I am after the game, but we are about to get b*tch smacked on that night...damn!!

Bball
01-31-2006, 11:46 PM
I can picture the ceremony now. By then, the Pacer playoff hopes will be on the ropes.

The crowd will be ready for one last memory of better days gone by.

Jamaal and Jermaine will get their wheelchair and crutches ready and hobble to center court where Mark Boyle and Slick awaits them.

A rope will lower from the rafters and Jermaine will be holding Reggie's jersey.

There will be an awkward pause and then Mark will finally announce "Jermaine, you're supposed to pass the jersey to Slick"

JO will hold the jersey a few more seconds while he looks at the waiting rope and contemplates connecting it himself, but then at the last minute will pass the jersey to Slick.

The crowd will stand and look around for Reggie.

Mark will put the mic to his lips and announce:

"And now the man of honor ....Reggie couldn't make it tonight but he sent this video tape"

-BBall

Mr. Pink
02-01-2006, 01:05 AM
I can picture the ceremony now. By then, the Pacer playoff hopes will be on the ropes.

The crowd will be ready for one last memory of better days gone by.

Jamaal and Jermaine will get their wheelchair and crutches ready and hobble to center court where Mark Boyle and Slick awaits them.

A rope will lower from the rafters and Jermaine will be holding Reggie's jersey.

There will be an awkward pause and then Mark will finally announce "Jermaine, you're supposed to pass the jersey to Slick"

JO will hold the jersey a few more seconds while he looks at the waiting rope and contemplates connecting it himself, but then at the last minute will pass the jersey to Slick.

The crowd will stand and look around for Reggie.

Mark will put the mic to his lips and announce:

"And now the man of honor ....Reggie couldn't make it tonight but he sent this video tape"

-BBall

I would cry...and then throw a beer cup.

grace
02-01-2006, 03:08 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Kegboy and I leave after halftime. In fact he wants the ceremony moved the pregame so we don't have to stay for any of the game.

Los Angeles
02-01-2006, 09:51 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Kegboy and I leave after halftime. In fact he wants the ceremony moved the pregame so we don't have to stay for any of the game.
http://rob.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/debbiedowner.jpg