PDA

View Full Version : we suck

dagrubbs
01-31-2006, 09:29 PM
There is no other way to put it, the players suck. The coaching sucks too we just need to start all over. I mean we start AJ, Jack, and Cro when Runi, Jones, and Granger are all better than them. Every game we start out like crap then we stay steady the rest of the game. Peja didn't play too bad he just tried to force his game a little bit trying to impress. Tins, JO, Granger, and Peja are solid, but it's going to be a long season the rest of the way without tins and JO. Someone PLEASE trade Steven Jackson, he used to be one of my favorites, but he is just a waste. If we could replace him with someone that can consistently make shots and with someone who wont complain, and with someone who is willing to share the ball that would be awesome.....Right now I find it literally difficult to watch I just want to scream. I wish i could give them a halftime speech cuz they just show 0 effort...

NorCal_Pacerfan
01-31-2006, 09:40 PM
No doubt about it. We are a sub-par team that has been beat by the leagues worst teams. So, does that make us one of the leagues worst teams?

Detroit will likely sweep us. We might just finish below .500. Heck, we might even miss the playoffs at this rate.

7 in a row after we play the Lakers...

Jermaniac
01-31-2006, 09:44 PM
We wont make the playoffs and Good lord its so sad.

Pacers#1Fan
01-31-2006, 09:45 PM
We hit the lottery!!!!!!!!!

At least we will in June.

heywoode
01-31-2006, 09:49 PM
7 in a row after we play the Lakers...

And THEN we get the Pistons!

Given the schedule I saw upcoming for us, I would think another 5 or 6 game losing streak is coming in addition to the 6 game one we have now....

I'm really hoping that this was just the first game with Peja and our "new style" and that they will get their ***** together and at least be competitive in the coming weeks. If they don't, I will find better things to do with my time.

Sorry Pacers, I still love the team, but you guys are gonna have to show me something pretty quick...

Harmonica
01-31-2006, 09:52 PM
I really don't enjoy watching this team play anymore. One thing's for certain, Jackson must go. When he wasn't imagining he was the only player on the court, he was standing around waiting for the ball to come to him.

Jon Theodore
01-31-2006, 09:56 PM
There is absolutely no reason to not tank this season. Don't rush Tins or Jo it doesnt matter if they play another game. We won't do jack in the playoffs if we do make them, so why try.

I personally enjoy watching them lose. I mean it's not FUN to watch, but it is kind of forcing managements hand to shake things up, which is LONG overdue.

The ron trade was essentially what people talked about, for a bag of potato chips. Peja is gone next year. You think he wants to stay on a team that is rebuilding?

piksi
01-31-2006, 09:59 PM
it will be ok - guys

Pacers#1Fan
01-31-2006, 10:00 PM
Does anyone remember when we were contenders? God, that seems like a decade ago. :sigh:

larry
01-31-2006, 10:05 PM
i agree i wanted to make a thread like this. rick is flat out horrible. he should be fired right this very second period. is it 2 much 2 make a starting line up? screw the injuries are players are soft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was watching the big ten and they had a player playing with a broken foot!!!!!!!! he didn't just break it, it has been broken all year!!!!!! I HATE RICK CARLISLE AS A COACH!!!! he should be fired, at first i was against it under the who is better logic, but now i am awake, anybody please>>>>>>>>>PUT ME OUT OF MY MIZERY!!!! Win a game, PLEASE JUST 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:censored: :mad: :censored: :mad: :censored: :mad: :censored: :mad: :blush: :blush: :dead: :dead: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :death: :death: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
:goodnight:rain: :rain: :bs2:

Pacesetter
01-31-2006, 10:11 PM
:sunshine:

:jester:

PCC87
01-31-2006, 10:16 PM
IDK what to say about this team.Everyone said that when the great one left the blue and gold that they had no soul,no heart.But I refused to believe it.But its becoming more and more apparent to me every game. I am a beginning to doubt Rick's coaching. He doesn't seem to care when hes on the sideline.This season is and has been over since game one.

317Kim
02-01-2006, 05:31 AM
The last time we won a game:
01/18/06 W 98-92 vs Charlotte

Our next 5 games:
Lakers, Pistons, Blazers, Warriors, and the Spurs.

hoopsforlife
02-01-2006, 05:47 AM
The last time we won a game:
01/18/06 W 98-92 vs Charlotte

Our next 5 games:
Lakers, Pistons, Blazers, Warriors, and the Spurs.

Stacey said we are in Feb and have a favorable schedule now. But to me, that looks like at least 4 more losses.

I wish the Pacers would replace her with somebody who knows basketball.

Maybe PaCeRs_GuRL could do it after school. :) It would be an improvement for sure.

Natston
02-01-2006, 05:59 AM
Stacey said we are in Feb and have a favorable schedule now. But to me, that looks like at least 4 more losses.

I wish the Pacers would replace her with somebody who knows basketball.

Maybe PaCeRs_GuRL could do it after school. :) It would be an improvement for sure.

All of her statements would end with 'in my pants' and her only adjective would be 'freakin'...

Tinsley is expected to be out another freakin six weeks in my pants.

:D

317Kim
02-01-2006, 06:01 AM
:laugh:

I'll be taking her spot in about 10 years or so. Stacey...Watch it! :devil:

:eyebrow: