View Full Version : Nice shot!

PistonsDynasty
04-05-2004, 12:49 AM
You think it counted?

Southside_Pacer
04-05-2004, 12:53 AM
You think it counted?

Why wouldn't it? :whoknows:

That was one heck of a shot. That guy couldn't do that again if he tried. :laugh:

Bball
04-05-2004, 01:04 AM
You think it counted?

Why wouldn't it? :whoknows:

That was one heck of a shot. That guy couldn't do that again if he tried. :laugh:

Seems I remember somewhere that a shot can't go thru the hoop from the bottom and then fall back thru... which is what that one appears to do.

OTOH, I'm not sure whether that was a HS, College, Pro, or what rule... or if I am even remembering it correctly.

Or does it hit the net and slingshot around and over? Hard to tell from the video here.

-Bball

Southside_Pacer
04-05-2004, 01:25 AM
I saw the net literally pick it up and drop it in. I didn't go through from the bottom up, and then fall back down.

Craziest shot I've ever seen in my life.

Will Galen
04-05-2004, 01:28 AM
Craziest shot I've ever seen in my life.

I agree! I wouldn't have thought that possible.

Hicks
04-05-2004, 01:28 AM
Yeah, it didn't go up from the bottm, it just got snagged in the net, which then swung it up, over, and into the hoop. It never went through from the bottom.

skyfire
04-05-2004, 01:29 AM
that is just flat out obscene.

Southside_Pacer
04-05-2004, 01:30 AM
It's a shame that basket wasn't worth more than two points. They should give it a few more points for the degree of difficulty. :cool:

Now if that guy would have been playing horse at the time and made that shot, well, I'm sure it wouldn't have been duplicated. :laugh:

Anthem
04-05-2004, 02:37 AM
http://www.dailytunes.com/songs/20031106021320.html

skyfire
04-05-2004, 09:02 AM
It's a shame that basket wasn't worth more than two points. They should give it a few more points for the degree of difficulty. :cool:

One of the commentators said something similar to that in regard to some of the shots Steve Francis puts in a Rockets game i was watching :P

Now if that guy would have been playing horse at the time and made that shot, well, I'm sure it wouldn't have been duplicated. :laugh:

Ahh horse, the game of ******** shots. One of my friends called a shot which went in, over the powerlines (from across the street), one bounce, nothing but net.