PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the Wizards game on Tuesday?

btowncolt
01-30-2006, 10:51 PM
I know there are a number of DC area people on here. Just wondering if any of you are making the trip to the game. I haven't decided yet, but will likely be there

Pacesetter
01-30-2006, 10:59 PM
I know there are a number of DC area people on here. Just wondering if any of you are making the trip to the game. I haven't decided yet, but will likely be there

If you go take the metro ... it's the best way I found to get to the MCI Center. I used to live in Greenbelt, MD, and found it's an easy in and out trip. Have fun!!!

btowncolt
01-30-2006, 11:45 PM
If you go take the metro ... it's the best way I found to get to the MCI Center. I used to live in Greenbelt, MD, and found it's an easy in and out trip. Have fun!!!

I work at 14th and H, so it's not a long walk to the MCI Center (my office is closest to Metro Center and McPherson Square, and only a couple blocks from there to the Chinatown/Gallery Place/MCI Center stop). Thanks for the heads-up, though.

Pacesetter
01-30-2006, 11:49 PM
I work at 14th and H, so it's not a long walk to the MCI Center (my office is closest to Metro Center and McPherson Square, and only a couple blocks from there to the Chinatown/Gallery Place/MCI Center stop). Thanks for the heads-up, though.

I miss Chinatown and all the places to eat. There's a really good Indian restaraunt we used to go to in College Park, right behind the Fire Dept (across from Uni). Great Mexican place there close too. So many places to eat, so little time. lol.

btowncolt
01-31-2006, 09:46 AM
C'mon, I know you're out there.

NaptownBound
01-31-2006, 10:30 AM
I'm kinda on the fence right now.

last week, i was dead set on not going at all.
however, there was something about that Cleveland game that made me happy about how we played.
my biggest thing is if i go, i want to see the effort from the guys. even if we lose, if they give effort then i'll feel it's money well spent.
with this team, you never know.

it also helps that i got paid today. :cool:
that could factor into the decision

btowncolt
01-31-2006, 06:25 PM
Huzzah! I got my tickets.

2nd row of the balcony, center court (Section 400, Row B).

Pacesetter
01-31-2006, 11:14 PM
Huzzah! I got my tickets.

2nd row of the balcony, center court (Section 400, Row B).

Did you bring your date binoculars? :D