PDA

View Full Version : How about this for rebuilding?

Trader Joe
01-30-2006, 10:52 AM
Three team deal:

Indiana Trades
Stephen Jackson
Jamaal Tinsley
Anthony Johnson

Indiana Receives
Al Harrington
Andre Miller

Denver Trades
Nene
Andre Miller
Denver Receives
Stephen Jackson
Anthony Johnson
ATL 2nd Round Pick

Atlanta Trades
Al Harrington
Atlanta Receives
Jamaal Tinsley
Nene

With the rumor of Al going to be traded on the RealGm wiretap as well as the rumors of Jack and AJ for Dre and a first I came up with this three team deal that would give the P's a lot of options.

Lineup:
Andre Miller/Runi
Fred/Danny G
Peja or Al
JO/Cro
DH/Foster

WOW.

rel
01-30-2006, 03:49 PM
i actually see this deal as being beneficial to each team

not sure if we need another sf / pf tweener, but i guess with JO out it wouldnt hurt

Shade
01-30-2006, 03:52 PM
I was working on something like this earlier, actually. Atlanta may prefer Nene over Tins, and I'm not sure Denver would pull the trigger on that one. It's great from our standpoint, though.

ChicagoJ
01-30-2006, 03:55 PM
Nah. The guys we want to keep (Granger, JO, etc.) should play their "best" positions. I want Gragner at SF, nowhere else. And he's certainly closer to a "4" than a "2".

If Peja can't play SG, he's going to be part of the problem, not part of the solution.

I don't know about having a slow, 6'9" SG, so I wouldn't make Peja part of my long-terms plans yet.

Shade
01-30-2006, 03:57 PM
Nah. The guys we want to keep (Granger, JO, etc.) should play their "best" positions. I want Gragner at SF, nowhere else. And he's certainly closer to a "4" than a "2".

If Peja can't play SG, he's going to be part of the problem, not part of the solution.

I don't know about having a slow, 6'9" SG, so I wouldn't make Peja part of my long-terms plans yet.

I could live with keeping Jack (for now) and simply trading Tins and AJ for Andre.

:thepacers get:
Andre Miller

:nuggets: get:
Al Harrington
Jamaal Tinsley

:hawks: get:
Nene Hilario
Anthony Johnson

C - Foster/Hulk/Polly
PF - JO/Cro
SF - Peja/Danger
SG - Jack/Freddie
PG - Miller/Runi/Gill

Looks good to me. :nod:

Trader Joe
01-30-2006, 07:35 PM

IDK I think DG could play the two as he learns it. Also we could still ship Peja elsewhere.

Swingman
01-31-2006, 03:26 PM
I don't want Harrington. Our SF spot is full with Peja and Granger. I think both Peja and Granger can be in our long term plans. If we go with a faster pace approach, then Granger is fine at the 4 and he can get some 3 when Peja takes a breather.

We don't need Harrington, we need a shooting guard, whether through the draft or trade. We should trade Tinsley and Jackson for Miller and shooting guard or high draft pick.