PDA

View Full Version : Free NBA games/highlights! read this..

01-30-2006, 08:18 AM
Hi guys, first of all i want to say that i dont know if this is against the Rules in this Website, if it is... then you can Close this thread or you can PrivateMessage me and ill give the INFO..

Ok.. many people maybe dont know me here but im a guy from Europe (ex. yugoslavia) who could NEVER see a NBA game on TV and i found out that almost the entire Europe dont have access to NBA on TV.. so i became an Uploader and gamesharer.

We thought that was it and we wanted to see games and give the people an oppurtunity to actually watch NBA Games around the world! So we gathered up some people with high connections around the world and the people who have access to NBA TV or just live in USA who can capture the games/highlights.

We did it, and now we have a very succesfull website with extremly many Users around the globe who download Games/Highlights from us everyday with the use of TORRENT files... we are friends with DAVKA (another great site where u download Games).

My nick is KILLERMILLER there and im one of the Active uploaders.. the point with this Thread is that we in BB4LL could use some more USERS and im sure there are people here who would Love to see NBA Games/Highlights everyday!! Now we dont have PACER games everyday, but we have a nba show called "NBA TV Daily" everyday that Sums up all games that have been played everyday! And since im a Huge Reggie Miller fan, i uploaded those VINTAGE Reggie Miller games where he kills the Knicks/BUlls/Lakers.. enjoy!

We are called BB4LL and the website is: http://www.bb4ll.net

PS: U have to Register to be able to download, it will take you max 1-2 mins! And sorry for bad english.. :)

DeS
01-30-2006, 08:30 AM
Well, it may be a good source, but since about a month I didn't managed to register. After I enter registering information it tells me that an email is sent to me to confirm. But I do not get the mail! (p.s. my user is DeS, hehe[at]centras.lt)

01-30-2006, 08:39 AM
I just uploaded the latest Pacer game... Pacers vs Cavs.. :)

DES, i shall fix that! But have u tryed with another e-mail?

Ragnar
01-30-2006, 10:10 AM
Waite there is someone else recording pacer games?

01-30-2006, 11:45 AM
Waite there is someone else recording pacer games?

What do u mean? Our cappers are recording random games... also after request! The games are BIG, 1.37 GB.. because we always have High quality + English language.

pacers20
01-30-2006, 12:42 PM
hey 31 i want to be an uploader