PDA

View Full Version : Wilt Chamberlain special right now....

beast23
04-04-2004, 05:05 PM
WISH-TV. Comcast channel 7.

Shaggy
04-05-2004, 11:16 AM
Since no one else commented, I did watch the special about Wilt.

He was an amazing player. Every time I see a story about him, there appears to be a sadness about him. Everyone has heard his quote about "nobody roots for Goliath". He always seemed to be looking for approval and validation of his skills.

IMHO, he was the most impressive and dominant player in the history of the league and most of his records and feats (50ppg average in a season, 48.5 minutes per game average during a season, leading the league in assists, not to mention his amazing rebounding numbers) will never be beat. Could you imagine a player in today's NBA getting 55 rebounds and that was against Bill Russell?

That being said, Jordan is the best basketball player in history. There will never be another (yes, even you Lebron) to match Jordan in pure excellence on the court. Jordan literally could do anything he wanted.

Sorry, back to Wilt.

If you have ever watched Wilt score, rebound and defend around the basket, you would have no doubt he could play (and dominate) in today's NBA. Too bad he could not hit a free throw to save his life.

Kill Bill (Walton)

rabid
04-05-2004, 11:51 AM
Hey, man, no offense, but I'm really NOT enjoying your avatar there... there are young folks on this board, you know...

Shaggy
04-05-2004, 01:15 PM
You can actually make out individual "parts" from this shot?!?!?

You must have an excellent eye for smut. The Supreme Court could use a guy like you.

I just see a mass of humanity.

If there is another compliant, I will acquiesce.

BTW, I still think the most disturbing image on this board was that LJ shot last week.

Kill Bill (Walton)