PDA

View Full Version : 4-1

Shade
04-04-2004, 04:25 PM
I think we have a legitimate shot at winning out the season. We should absolutely CRUSH the Knicks and Raptors. The only potential loss should be to NJ, and that should be a win if they're still w/o Kidd and Martin. We should also rest JO a lot over these last 5 games, only bringing him in off the bench if we really need him.

:knicks:
@ :raptors:
:nets:
@ :sixers:
:bulls:

I'll say we win all 5. :cool:

Hicks
04-04-2004, 04:28 PM
Barring further injury, I can't see how we can go worse than 4-1 here. 5-0 is very possible.

I wouldn't worry about the NJ game. They'll play hard, but the won't have Kidd of Martin (hell, they're not even sure of their PLAYOFF status right now).

Past that, New York is going to be beaten, no doubt in my mind.

Toronto... I'm worried a little bit. But that can still be won.

Nets game will be ours.

And I think we'll win the last 2. Philly is 50/50 on if they play us hard or not. Really, if we can get up early that's it.

Bulls? See the last time they came to Conseco.

Chambizzle
04-05-2004, 08:38 AM
The major game I was worried about has gone and went... and I worried at a good time. Anyways, I only foresee the raptors with a chance to pull off some revenge against the Pacers.

I don't think NJ will pose much of a threat. Never know though... regardless of who plays the Pacers... atleast 1 person from the battered opposing team steps up and gives the other team a chance.

So we'll see.

able
04-05-2004, 09:36 AM
I think we have a legitimate shot at winning out the season. We should absolutely CRUSH the Knicks and Raptors. The only potential loss should be to NJ, and that should be a win if they're still w/o Kidd and Martin. We should also rest JO a lot over these last 5 games, only bringing him in off the bench if we really need him.

:knicks:
@ :raptors:
:nets:
@ :sixers:
:bulls:

I'll say we win all 5. :cool:

thank god no more resting JO:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1981