01-27-2006, 09:21 PM
I officially love Danny Granger.

<3 Danny

Jaydawg2270
01-27-2006, 09:41 PM
me too

sweabs
01-27-2006, 09:46 PM
Exactly. Look, the kid has huge potential, and that's why I don't see the huge fuss about Peja at this point. Sure, keep Peja as a SG, keep Jackson as a SG for all I care...just don't mess with the SF position.

That's reserved for Danny, for many years hopefully.

This guy is everything I ever want in a basketball player. Seriously. It's nice to have one bright spot in another year from hell.

Jermaniac
I have loved Danny Granger before the draft. Never said anything about it cause I thought there wasnt a chance in hell he slips to 17. Thank you to the 15 NBA GM's who passed on the 3rd best player in the draft.

PostArtestEra
Granger's performance tonight reminded me of Jones' from the game after the brawl. Gully as hell.

NorCal_Pacerfan
01-27-2006, 09:48 PM
Count me in. I love this guy. Heck, I almost want to BE him. And for me to say that - wow.

tadscout
01-27-2006, 09:51 PM
I have loved Danny Granger before the draft. Never said anything about it cause I thought there wasnt a chance in hell he slips to 17. Thank you to the 15 NBA GM's who passed on the 3rd best player in the draft.

I was the same way...

sweabs
01-27-2006, 09:51 PM
Just to comment again. I think another thing that drew me to this kid from the start was not only his talent as a basketball player. Everyone knows this kid has unlimited potential.

But it's the fact that he's willing to work hard to maximize that potential. It's the fact that he's a smart player...and doesn't just exhibit raw athleticism/talent. It's the fact that he's a great team player and an awesome chemistry guy. Geeze, the guy even has his degree in civil engineering.

These are the types of people I like to support, and find myelf really rooting for (they don't all have to be civil engineers ;) ).

Mr.ThunderMakeR
01-27-2006, 09:57 PM
Two of my favorite plays from tonights game:
1. In the 1st Danny stopped a fast break, 2v1, Lebron and Snow vs him. AMAZING play.
2. 4th quarter during an extremely pivotal point of the game Lebron drives into the lane, everyone assumes its a given basket, Danny gets the rejection.

317Kim
01-27-2006, 11:17 PM
It was love at first sight! He is simply an incredible rookie. No doubt about that at all!

SoupIsGood
01-27-2006, 11:31 PM
Danny is the man!

How are we going to play him and Pedja together?

317Kim
01-27-2006, 11:34 PM
:hmm: If you play Freddie at the point maybe..I dont know but I was listening to the post game show on the way home and it sounded like neither Danger nor Peja were too great at the 2 but they might look into it.

Jermaniac
01-27-2006, 11:36 PM
Danny is the man!

How are we going to play him and Pedja together?He takes Peja's back up minutes, and when we go small he plays the 4 like he did tonight

01-28-2006, 07:55 PM
I officially love Danny Granger.

<3 Danny

Im probably not spendin enough time online.. but what does the "<3" mean?

EDIT: After some minutes of thinking.. i just leaned my head and it looked a bit like a Heart? Is it ? :)

Moses
01-28-2006, 07:56 PM
Im probably not spendin enough time online.. but what does the "<3" mean?
It's a heart.

CableKC
01-28-2006, 08:23 PM
At worst....he becomes an athletic version of Shane Battier......at best...he becomes another version of Shawn Marion.

Moses
01-28-2006, 08:31 PM
At worst....he becomes an athletic version of Shane Battier......at best...he becomes another version of Shawn Marion.
Dear god..not another chest heaver.

pizza guy
01-28-2006, 11:22 PM
I've been on the Danwagon since I saw him in his first game. He does everything right. He's got a nose for ball. He's got great defense and shot-blocking. He can shoot well. He's even a good passer. What more can you want? Danny will be a Pacer, hopefully for his entire career. He's a great player and a good guy and those are the people that stick around for a while. The state of Indiana will fall in love with Danny Granger (if they haven't already) like they did with Reggie.

hoopsforlife
01-29-2006, 08:12 AM
Danny is the man!

How are we going to play him and Pedja together?

Peja can play Jackson's spot and let Danny start. If not, play Peja off the bench with Sarunas. They need to play together and I think Danny needs to start.

The Pacers seem to play better when Danny is the starter. :shrug: