PDA

View Full Version : If you have league pass go back to the TV...

Ragnar
04-02-2004, 10:56 PM
The Heat and Pistons are in a battle royal.

Southside_Pacer
04-02-2004, 11:07 PM
It's a heated contest that's for sure. ;)

Kstat
04-02-2004, 11:38 PM
Pistons win.....just like the LAST three times we've played them. :unimpressed:

So much for the undercard....the main event comes to the Palace Sunday :pepper: :dance:

Ragnar
04-03-2004, 10:54 AM
You got to give the Heat credit. They put up a fight but the Pistons were just too much for them. But hey you have to like the way they fought for it and didnt just lay down and take the beating like the Raptors did.

Kstat
04-03-2004, 03:00 PM
You got to give the Heat credit. They put up a fight but the Pistons were just too much for them. But hey you have to like the way they fought for it and didnt just lay down and take the beating like the Raptors did.

Comparing Miami and Toronto is an insult to Miami..... :laugh:

I think it was rather disheartening to them. They wanted to beat us once for some confidence, they hit us with everything they had, we really didn't play well at all, and they STILL lost. I think Miami was dealt a little dose of harsh reality. If they finish 6th or 8th, its curtains.

Dwayne Wade better hope he doesn't have to play Chauncey in round 1, he really can't guard him at all...

Ragnar
04-03-2004, 03:28 PM
I was not comparing them I was contrasting them, There is a difference.

I dont think the Heat have anything to hang their heads about there only losses in a while have been to the Pacers and the Pistons and they are going to end up in the 4th or 5th seed. I think they will take the Hornets in the first round only to lose to Indiana in the second round. Plus they put up a good fight and scored more against the Pistons than a lot of other teams.