PDA

View Full Version : FIRE Rick!

GetOdom
01-23-2006, 10:41 PM
There i said it, i don't think anyone is adjusting to Rick's coaching... it's time for a change i don't give a crap what it is and i hate donnie i wish he will just make a trade now...

Dr. Goldfoot
01-23-2006, 10:44 PM
Ditto

Jermaniac
01-23-2006, 10:47 PM
Dude get prepared to get blasted we are not allowed to question managment or coaching around here. Its always the players fault.

Its clear to see that this team has tuned Rick Carlisle out, its time for a change.

Napptown
01-23-2006, 10:47 PM
Hell this team sucks so bad lets just sell them to another city:sarcasm:

MillerTime
01-23-2006, 10:49 PM
Rick Carlisle is the Marty Schottenheimer/Tony Dungy of the NBA.

Evan_The_Dude
01-23-2006, 10:51 PM
I am officially demanding to be traded to a contending teams forum. I'm not getting any younger. I don't have much time left to win a championship. I don't feel my watching skills are a good fit for this offense. I feel that if I want to move on to watching basketball, I need to do it elsewhere because the demons of the brawl and Ron Artest still haunt me. I feel this forum and team will do better without me as a fan. No, I didn't talk to Hicks first...

Jermaniac
01-23-2006, 10:54 PM
Whats sad is that, Danny Granger a rookie is out there playing harder then anyone on this team, doing everything that he is asked. And this guy wont play him anywhere but garbage minutes. Sucks for Danny, I hope it doesnt kill his confidance.

Pig Nash
01-23-2006, 10:56 PM
Seriously, what did you guys expect out of this season after Ron went Bat**** Crazy again? If anything, losing is better for us. We get better draft picks if we don't make the playoffs. I really don't think that we'll be able to get out of the first round of the playoffs this year.

I want Donnie to make a good trade and if he doesn't have one now then I don't think he should make a bad one for the sake of making it. We shouldn't be worrying about wins and losses right now. We need to develop our younger guys. Now I don't like how few minutes Danger and David played tonight but hopefully that will change.

Napptown
01-23-2006, 10:57 PM
Sucks for Danny, I hope it doesnt kill his confidance.

I don't think it will. The kid has a pretty good head on his shoulders. I just wish that if he wasn't getting the minutes it was because he was learning from someone. Who could he possibly learn from on this team to make him better quicker.

Evan_The_Dude
01-23-2006, 11:00 PM
Seriously, what did you guys expect out of this season after Ron went Bat**** Crazy again? If anything, losing is better for us. We get better draft picks if we don't make the playoffs. I really don't think that we'll be able to get out of the first round of the playoffs this year.

I want Donnie to make a good trade and if he doesn't have one now then I don't think he should make a bad one for the sake of making it. We shouldn't be worrying about wins and losses right now. We need to develop our younger guys. Now I don't like how few minutes Danger and David played tonight but hopefully that will change.

Basketball is about winning championships. Anything else is failure. Damn right I'm worried about wins and losses.

317Kim
01-23-2006, 11:03 PM
Quoting JO hurts nowadays. "God Awful" .. "We want to give the city something to be proud of. Right now I dont know what to tell the fans..."
:(

Evan_The_Dude
01-23-2006, 11:09 PM
The best thing JO can do is just be quiet and not say much other than "We need to step up our game." He needs to be Mr. Obvious and nothing more. This 'I'm the leader and we're playing horrible and if we can't do it then trade us and get somebody who can' leader crap is tired. JO is good vocally, but it's time to put a cap on it. It's not working.

Lord Helmet
01-23-2006, 11:13 PM

Well David picks up 2 fouls in about 5 minutes, so that doesn't help him stay on the court. But, I do think Danny should get as much time as he can.

Pig Nash
01-23-2006, 11:20 PM
Basketball is about winning championships. Anything else is failure. Damn right I'm worried about wins and losses.

I completely agree with this part. This team isn't built to do that. We need to rebuild completely and a few losses won't hurt that. I'm tired of this second round, ECF, Finals losses. We need to win a championship and I don't think we can do that with the pieces we have. Wins and losses shouldn't be our main concern.

Pig Nash
01-23-2006, 11:21 PM
Well David picks up 2 fouls in about 5 minutes, so that doesn't help him stay on the court. But, I do think Danny should get as much time as he can.

Oh I know, but DH was getting nothing from the refs tonight and Rick could have put him back in after the Tech later in the game.

Lord Helmet
01-23-2006, 11:30 PM
Oh I know, but DH was getting nothing from the refs tonight and Rick could have put him back in after the Tech later in the game.
Yep. You're right.

Pig Nash
01-23-2006, 11:40 PM
I normally am. :flirt:

Moses
01-23-2006, 11:40 PM
We need the all-star break. And pretty damn bad.

Hicks
01-23-2006, 11:50 PM
We need the all-star break. And pretty damn bad.

It's overrated.

SoupIsGood
DH will never get better if he isn't allowed to foul out every now and then. (Well maybe not never, but let the young guys play if the rest of our team isn't even trying)

That said, I don't disagree with Rick pulling him after the T. You've got to expect more from your players. I just wonder why he doesn't do that with the rest of our players.

Moses
It's overrated.
So are the Pacers.

Hicks
01-23-2006, 11:52 PM
So are the Pacers.

Then what is the break supposed to do?

Evan_The_Dude
01-23-2006, 11:53 PM
Yeah the break isn't gonna do much for this team. For all we know they might use the break to get the flu and get injured. We need the offseason. I'm more ready for this season to end than I was last season at this time.

Kstat
01-23-2006, 11:56 PM

I think he means that the fans may need a break from the pacers as much or more than the pacers do...

Moses
01-23-2006, 11:57 PM
Get them back to normal. They are obviously over-rated at the moment by fans. You can't underachieve without being over-rated. Hopefully a week off can give our guys time to heal and get ready to play.

PacerMan
01-24-2006, 12:10 AM
There i said it, i don't think anyone is adjusting to Rick's coaching... it's time for a change i don't give a crap what it is and i hate donnie i wish he will just make a trade now...

Ok, trade Artest and you for Maggette. :)