PDA

View Full Version : Trade everyone on this team

GetOdom
01-23-2006, 09:17 PM
It's hard for me to say this but it's time to re-group and rebuild and develop youth cause this is to shameful for me and us fans... i'm about to puke and oh yeah we're REAL REAL Deep :rolleyes:

Napptown
01-23-2006, 09:24 PM
Dude, it is not the same team you are used to.:rolleyes: They haven't played enough together as 1 unit to play well. What do you expect? How about everyone just stops watching so that way you don't have to b.tch about it.
There is enough negative for this team to last us several seasons. It will be ok. They could win 13 games and we would all still be fans. This is a rough and bumpy ride but the Pacers will get passed it. Just buckle down and hold on.

Fireball Kid
01-23-2006, 09:27 PM
It's hard for me to say this but it's time to re-group and rebuild and develop youth cause this is to shameful for me and us fans... i'm about to puke and oh yeah we're REAL REAL Deep :rolleyes:

Trade the whole Team? :laugh:

GetOdom
01-23-2006, 09:27 PM
This team is to talented i don't care what anyone says we shouldn't be like this infact we should be alot better....

Jaydawg2270
01-23-2006, 09:33 PM
no comment

Moses
JO and Tinsley are both coming back from injuries. We need to wait til after the all-star break and the rest before we assess whether or not this team needs to be traded. I also think the Ron Artest deal is having a greater effect on the players then I thought.

Tonight against the Hawks, We missed alot of wide open shots and they make alot of tough contested shots.

Jaydawg2270
This team is to talented i don't care what anyone says we shouldn't be like this infact we should be alot better....

You know right that means right ITS THE COACH!

317Kim
01-23-2006, 09:47 PM
TRADING THE WHOLE TEAM IS BAD. :nono: THE LAST THING WE NEED IS FOR Stacey Paetz, 2 Fans, and 2 Ball-Kids in our starting lineup.

G Ball Kid 1
G Ball Kid 2
C Fan 1
F Stacey
F Fan 2

Jermaniac
01-23-2006, 09:55 PM
Keep Danny and thats it.

Evan_The_Dude
01-23-2006, 09:58 PM
Keep Danny and thats it.

Of all people I can't believe you'd be the one to say that. Even Jermaine?

I personally wouldn't be too sad to see anybody from this team go. Except Danny.

317Kim
01-23-2006, 10:00 PM
my 3 I'd have to keep. JO and Fred of course and then Danger. Runi and Cro are next but I dont have a REAL say in what happens to the team so right now the main priority is to GO OUT AND PLAY HARD TOMMORROW NIGHT!

Sirius
01-23-2006, 10:22 PM
How about this as a contingency plan:
Artest, Jack, and Tinsley for Pierce + a pick or something along those lines. Get a new coach in there to replace Rick, and see if the revamped team can do something. I still have faith in alot of our players, but I definitely think weve staked our claim on too many loose cannons as of late that have really screwed us in the long run. Jermaine is a decent leader with a serviceable maturity level, but theres no way he can keep Jack+Tins+Artest(!) all in line...hell Reggie couldnt even do it.

Jon Theodore
01-23-2006, 11:24 PM
Paul Pierce would be a great addition to our team. If we can get Kendrick and pierce and a draft pick for Jack, Tins, and Artest

jesus that trade is too real for me.

Jerry_McGuire
01-24-2006, 12:16 AM
Trade everyone and buy Kobe. He'll score for the whole team alone. ;)

Bball
01-24-2006, 01:06 AM
TRADING THE WHOLE TEAM IS BAD. :nono: THE LAST THING WE NEED IS FOR Stacey Paetz, 2 Fans, and 2 Ball-Kids in our starting lineup.

G Ball Kid 1
G Ball Kid 2
C Fan 1
F Stacey
F Fan 2

Close but...

PG BALD Kid
SG Ball Kid
C Fan 1
F Stacey
F Fan 2

Pom Pom girl from the stands as the super sub

-Bball

SoupIsGood
01-24-2006, 01:12 AM
Close but...

PG BALD Kid
SG Ball Kid
C Fan 1
F Stacey
F Fan 2

-Bball

Where do Mark and Slick fit into this? Albert?

Scott Hoke? I'm sure we could call him up from the D-league

317Kim
01-24-2006, 05:36 AM
Close but...

PG BALD Kid
SG Ball Kid
C Fan 1
F Stacey
F Fan 2

-Bball

You're right, my mistake.

Also, Al and Quinn come off the bench. If we can get Special K's flow going soon that'd be good too.