PDA

View Full Version : The top talent of this next draft

SoupIsGood
01-23-2006, 12:12 AM
It seems like Gay, Aldridge, and Morrison are the three guys that all the draft experts are high on this year.

How good are these guys? Will Atlanta or Charlotte finally land themselves an NBA superstar? Or are these guys just 'Emeka Okafor' level picks?

SwissExpress
01-23-2006, 01:21 AM
Hm, I like Emeka. I think he will be good unless has new and more serious problems with health. He reminds me of Alonzo Mourning; maybe with a bit less of talent, but a bit better basketball IQ.

CableKC
01-23-2006, 01:35 AM
Knowing Atlanta and their brilliant GM, they will pick Gay or Morrison to add to their platoon of SFs. But maybe they will be smart and pick up Aldridge.

kept
01-23-2006, 01:52 AM
Boston wants Adam Morrison.

18to88
01-23-2006, 02:27 AM
Boston wants Adam Morrison.

I doubt they'll get high enough but they must be taking the Bird comparisons to heart. I agree though, Atlanta will go and pick Morrison or Gay.

dannyboy
01-23-2006, 02:51 AM
I've seen Aldridge play in person several times this season. He's legit in the post and a good rebounder and shot blocker. I still haven't decided if he has TUP (tremendous upside potential) yet. If I had to say yes or no right now, I'd give him a strong maybe.