PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Granger/JO/Hulk is our future front line?

skyfire
01-21-2006, 11:39 PM
Lets ignore the mess that is the Pacers backcourt for the moment. Do you think a frontcourt consisting of Granger/JO/Hulk is something worth building around?

SoupIsGood
01-21-2006, 11:41 PM
Yes

Jermaniac
01-21-2006, 11:47 PM
I think so too bad we will never see it until Rick is gone. Jack scores 20 ppg in 7 straight games as a 2 and what does Rick do he puts him back at the 3 and plays 2 PG's as guards. Danny does more then enough to earn his damn spot in the top 5 and he is forced to play those garbage minutes. Rick is killing his and David's confidance.

PacerNthaDesert
01-21-2006, 11:48 PM
No, Hulk still needs to prove he's a legit NBA player first. Granger and JO are definitely part of it though, other spot is still up for grabs. Although I will say i like Hulk getting more minutes than the big stiff known as Jeff Foster.

317Kim
01-21-2006, 11:48 PM
:nod: Those 3 can be an amazing trio.

BlueNGold
01-22-2006, 12:21 AM
I want that to be the group, but DH needs to prove it. DH needs to play smarter and stop fouling and work on defensive positioning. He also needs to work on his post up game. Hopefully he gets a better handle on the ball too. That's asking alot, but he seems to have alot of raw talent and seems intelligent for a being a behemoth.

With Granger it is just a matter of time. He is the type who will work and work to get better. He will get physically stronger over the next couple years and more confident. I bet his shooting stroke improves as well. He could be a great one. If he max's out his potential, I think he will be better than JO.

JO is JO. Nuff said.

CableKC
01-22-2006, 01:18 AM
At best...Harrison can be a starter....but at worst a very solid 3rd / decent 2nd Backup Center in 2 or 3 seasons. I would give Harrison some time to develop. Instant hit true Centers ( maybe like Bogut that can put up decent #s in their first year ) are rare. Most Big Men simply take time to develop. He may not be great now........but he's serviceable if given the minutes and chance to develop.

But I will say this....I don't think that he will be able to develop as quickly under Carlisle.