PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Donnie

GetOdom
01-21-2006, 11:19 PM
I have been a Pacers fan for nearly 10 years and what i'm witnessing is disgusting display of Basketball. this blame goes to Donnie and his mysterious patience that has this team hanging in a mediocre status listen up Donnie, no one's gonna offer you something good you will be lucky to get something average no one's gonna risk there players for a bone-headed player.

It's discouraging to us fans to this city and most importantly to our players Ron was the major peice that made us a contender now he's gone and we have turned into a pathetic team.

You can take time all you want Donnie it's your choice it's your way but make sure our fans have a good reason to watch this Pacers team.

Jermaniac
01-21-2006, 11:29 PM
Dude come on, DEEP.

Deadshot
01-21-2006, 11:33 PM
You're "calling out" the CEO of the Pacers on a message board. A message board...

Moses
01-21-2006, 11:34 PM
You're "calling out" the CEO of the Pacers on a message board. A message board...
Hey, AJ reads this message board...or maybe that was Indystar..I don't know.

tora tora
01-21-2006, 11:35 PM
Hey, AJ reads this message board...or maybe that was Indystar..I don't know.

You know everyone in the pacers organization lurks in these forums.

GetOdom
01-21-2006, 11:47 PM
I hope they do.

PacerFan31
01-22-2006, 12:26 AM

If they do then I need to re-think the situation.

Because I'm obviously not doing my part to get their asses in motion on this trade. This is stupid that a message board of fans knows the situation, asside from the actual offers.

We know that a deal needs to be done just so we can move on and they are sitting around with their thumbs up their asses.

Fireball Kid
01-22-2006, 12:36 AM
I have been a Pacers fan for nearly 10 years and what i'm witnessing is disgusting display of Basketball. this blame goes to Donnie and his mysterious patience that has this team hanging in a mediocre status listen up Donnie, no one's gonna offer you something good you will be lucky to get something average no one's gonna risk there players for a bone-headed player.

It's discouraging to us fans to this city and most importantly to our players Ron was the major peice that made us a contender now he's gone and we have turned into a pathetic team.

You can take time all you want Donnie it's your choice it's your way but make sure our fans have a good reason to watch this Pacers team.

Seriously GetOdom, did you fail English or something?

But yeah I will agree with you. With Ron "on the court", we are a better team than we are right now. I truley believe that Rick has lost his grasp on this team and quite frankly, changes need to be made.

PacerMan
01-22-2006, 03:40 AM
Seriously GetOdom, did you fail English or something?

But yeah I will agree with you. With Ron "on the court", we are a better team than we are right now. I truley believe that Rick has lost his grasp on this team and quite frankly, changes need to be made.

First change ought to be that avatar of yours.

18to88
01-22-2006, 03:39 PM

I think you think a little too highly of this place. I'm sure other than your beloved Mark Boyle, no one else cares. They are probably a little too busy to read message boards.

Hicks
01-22-2006, 04:28 PM
On the contrary, there are more who lurk. They'd never log in or anything like that, but there are eyes on this place.

18to88
01-22-2006, 04:49 PM
On the contrary, there are more who lurk. They'd never log in or anything like that, but there are eyes on this place.

Do you know this for sure?

Hicks
01-22-2006, 04:54 PM
Do you know this for sure?

Yes.