PDA

View Full Version : Looking West

Jose Slaughter
01-21-2006, 03:30 AM
The playoff picture is much clearer out West.

Able & Anthem are both on the verge of being eliminated.

Shade & Doug can still get in but it will be hard to do as well as Grundzel, Hicks & Dr. Badd are playing.

Kerosene is still the only team with less than 10 losses, he has 6.

While Gyron might have the only 9-1 record over the last 10 games he is not the hot team right now. That goes to Pacer Tom. His 8-2 mark is over shadowed by his average score. On the season it is 209 but over the past 10 games he has been putting up 233.3 He's had a 238 or better 5 outta the past 6 weeks. Nice job Tom.

Pacer Tom also leads the West in transactions with more than the next 2 owners combined.

Slick Pinkham
01-22-2006, 08:30 AM
While Gyron might have the only 9-1 record over the last 10 games he is not the hot team right now. That goes to Pacer Tom. His 8-2 mark is over shadowed by his average score. On the season it is 209 but over the past 10 games he has been putting up 233.3 He's had a 238 or better 5 outta the past 6 weeks. Nice job Tom.

Thanks...

Just when I was starting to feel pretty good, though, Gerald Wallace (1.05 FPPM) went down for 4-6 weeks and Manu Ginolbili went down too, hopefully for only a week.

Gyron
01-22-2006, 09:25 AM
Thanks...

Just when I was starting to feel pretty good, though, Gerald Wallace (1.05 FPPM) went down for 4-6 weeks and Manu Ginolbili went down too, hopefully for only a week.

That sounds like a "Power rating curse".

Jose ranks you at the top of the "power ratings" and you immediately fall upon bad luck....:laugh:

Sorry, just the first thing I thought about when I saw your post this morning.lol

Mourning
01-22-2006, 10:58 AM
I saw Manu go down against the Heat ... OUCH!!! I get shivers :shudder: when I see stuff like that, partially, because I know what it feels like and offcourse the way it looks.

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

DrBadd01
01-22-2006, 10:06 PM
The playoff picture is much clearer out West.

Able & Anthem are both on the verge of being eliminated.

Shade & Doug can still get in but it will be hard to do as well as Grundzel, Hicks & Dr. Badd are playing.

Kerosene is still the only team with less than 10 losses, he has 6.

Pacer Tom also leads the West in transactions with more than the next 2 owners combined.

Now if I could just get Camby back. . . . .

Gyron
01-23-2006, 11:50 AM
Looks like Oakland is gonna stop my winning streak at 9 games....:(

kerosene
01-23-2006, 05:52 PM
Looks like Oakland is gonna stop my winning streak at 9 games....:(

I'd apologize but... :D