PDA

View Full Version : Danny Granger Swingman Jerseys

rel
01-19-2006, 05:52 PM
ok...so i emailed the people at homecourt wondering if or when they will get any Granger swingman jerseys because i was wanting one.

they emailed me back...and here's what they had to say

--------------------------------------------------------------------

____,
I talked to the buyer today and he said that we are unable to get Granger swingman jerseys in by the end of the season. We are hoping to receive some over the summer, so that we have them for the beginning of next season. It looks like the replica jersey is the best we can do for you until then.

Thank you,

Brad Amberger
Associate Merchandise Manager
Home Court Gift Shops
Official Gift Shops of Conseco Fieldhouse, the Indiana Pacers and the Indiana Fever
125 S. Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
HC II/Circle Centre Mall 317.262.9962
homecourt@pacers.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------

its a shame they won't get any this season

so if you're wanting one this season, you'll have to put in the extra cash to "customize" one

317Kim
01-19-2006, 06:24 PM
:kickcan: Dang. I guess I'll either have to wait or find some extra money.

Hicks
01-19-2006, 09:53 PM
Which one is the swingman? I get all the names mixed up.

Doesn't it go Replica, Swingman, and Authentic at $50, $80, and $170 respectively?

I was at Home Court II on Saturday looking for an Authentic Granger, and the man at the counter said they haven't even made any yet. :laugh: I told him that should change soon and he agreed it probably would.

rel
01-19-2006, 10:16 PM
Which one is the swingman? I get all the names mixed up.

Doesn't it go Replica, Swingman, and Authentic at $50, $80, and $170 respectively?

I was at Home Court II on Saturday looking for an Authentic Granger, and the man at the counter said they haven't even made any yet. :laugh: I told him that should change soon and he agreed it probably would.

yea...your correct with all of them

swingman are the ones that have the sewn on #'s and letters, but are still not an authentic

317Kim
01-20-2006, 05:22 AM
Yeah, I only have one authentic the rest are all swingmen..

When those Danger ones come out, I gotta be one of the first to get it or else they'd be outta stock.