PDA

View Full Version : and to think...ben wallace only got 5 games...

OnlyPacersLeft
01-19-2006, 06:42 PM
for actually starting and ensuing the riot...the nba works wonders doesn't it! davis goes into the stands but no one remembers wallace trying to get into the stands....detroit gets off easy...
:buddies: =detroit...
except they throw their beers

Kstat
01-19-2006, 06:46 PM
for actually starting and ensuing the riot...the nba works wonders doesn't it! davis goes into the stands but no one remembers wallace trying to get into the stands....detroit gets off easy...
:buddies: =detroit...
except they throw their beers

Classy. Well, trolling too.

DG-33
01-19-2006, 07:42 PM
I do agree Ben Wallace got off lightly, when he was the first person in the building to show a non-basketball related act of agression. If he doesnt do that, the brawl never happens. I also believe Detroit fans got off easy. What right does Ron Artest going into the stands to aprehend someone who assaulted him give them to all viciously gang up on him? None whatsoever. And thats a travesty.

efx
01-20-2006, 04:16 PM
I do agree Ben Wallace got off lightly, when he was the first person in the building to show a non-basketball related act of agression. If he doesnt do that, the brawl never happens. I also believe Detroit fans got off easy. What right does Ron Artest going into the stands to aprehend someone who assaulted him give them to all viciously gang up on him? None whatsoever. And thats a travesty.

And what right does Ron have to rush into the stands?