PDA

View Full Version : Comments and Qs - Indiana vs. Charlotte

NorCal_Pacerfan
01-18-2006, 09:33 PM
Did AJ play his best game ever or what? Kudos to AJ with 27pts!!!!!!!

Why can't we start ballgames well? Seems like we often dig a hole for ourselves - even against sucky teams.

What the heck is going on with these turnovers?

Where's our D? Why is it so easy for Charlotte to score against us? They can get layups all night long it seems like.

What happened to Granger tonight?

Nice quarter for Jasi with 14pts.

Harrison had a nice run with 4 of 4 from the field.

Unsung hero - Croshere. Best FT shooter in the NBA! Didn't know that until tonight. Not a huge shooting game for him, but he knocks down the FTs when we need 'em.

I don't want to say we got lucky, but we could've easily lost this one. Thankfully we held on. I guess we really are just an average team right now. We can lose to the weakest team if we're not careful.

Frank Slade
01-18-2006, 09:35 PM
I guess we really are just an average team right now.
Yeah Perhaps.. but with three starters gone counting Artest... I can live with Average for the immediate future....

Jermaniac
01-18-2006, 09:38 PM
Cro isnt the best FT shooter in the NBA anymore he dropped 3 spots during the game lol.

Will Galen
01-18-2006, 09:41 PM
Cro isnt the best FT shooter in the NBA anymore he dropped 3 spots during the game lol.

Whats funny about that!!!!!!!

Ragnar
01-18-2006, 09:41 PM
Being average when your three best players are out is pretty good. I would like to see the Heat tread water without Shaq, Wade and Zoe. Or the Pistons without Prince, Wallace and Billups.

Jermaniac
01-18-2006, 09:43 PM
Whats funny about that!!!!!!!He dropped from first place to 4th place by missing 2 FT's.

Hicks
01-18-2006, 09:50 PM
Being average when your three best players are out is pretty good. I would like to see the Heat tread water without Shaq, Wade and Zoe. Or the Pistons without Prince, Wallace and Billups.

An often overlooked point. :thumbsup:

skyfire
01-18-2006, 09:53 PM
I think the Pistons are deep enough to still be a good team without those 3. However I think the Spurs and Heat would be done, without their best 3 players.

BlueNGold
01-18-2006, 10:14 PM
I must admit I have not been an AJ fan, but he certainly commands respect. He is a pretty solid player overall. Sure, he is not the shiney sports car with the big engine, but he is definitely a reliable mode of transporation. He is not that super-model with the silky hair and long legs, but he certainly can cook dinner and clean house. I think right now we are lucky to have him.

NorCal_Pacerfan
01-18-2006, 10:57 PM
I must admit I have not been an AJ fan, but he certainly commands respect. He is a pretty solid player overall. Sure, he is not the shiney sports car with the big engine, but he is definitely a reliable mode of transporation. He is not that super-model with the silky hair and long legs, but he certainly can cook dinner and clean house. I think right now we are lucky to have him.

Ha, LOL - It's pretty much true.

I don't really have a problem with being an average team right now. I think we are obviously very deep, and we are still doing quite well this season. I just think our average team has some trouble getting out of the gate on occasion.

Anthem
01-18-2006, 11:15 PM
I love it when AJ has games like this... it vastly increases his trade value.

cracktower
01-18-2006, 11:16 PM

I would not want AJ for a wife :yikes: no matter how well he cooks or cleans the house:laugh:

indytoad
01-18-2006, 11:28 PM

The problem is that we don't get a great deal better with our top three in the game. For one, they're not as good as either of teams' top three, but more importantly they just seem to gum up the works.

IndyToad
New from McDonalds