View Full Version : Putting a player up for a "position change"

Jose Slaughter
01-18-2006, 03:22 PM
You might want to post something here if you decide to put a player up for a vote.

The "pop up" window that comes up when you log onto the site might not be working. In the keeper league we had a player up for a vote & very few of us were aware there was a vote on the clock.

I doubt there will be that many more votes the remainder of the season, but, ya never know.

Just to be on the safe side, if you put someone up for a vote, post a message here.

01-21-2006, 10:47 PM
I've just put up Othella Harrington up for a CF vote. I'll re-post what I posted in the Trash Talk section:

Othella Harrington CF vote

It's pretty straight forward: Harrington has been the Bulls starting center for the past 9 games, and has stayed as the starting center even after Chandler came back from injury. See the following box scores:

Jan 6, Bulls vs Bucks

Jan 7, Bulls vs Grizzlies

Jan 9, Bulls vs Raptors

Jan 11, Bulls vs T-Wolves

Jan 14, Bulls vs Pacers

Jan 16, Bulls vs Nuggets

Jan 18, Bulls vs Knicks

Jan 20, Bulls vs Rockets

Jan 21, Bulls vs Pacers

In addition, Harrington's listed as a CF on nba.com

Jose Slaughter
01-22-2006, 12:56 AM
The "Vote" pop up worked tonight but thanks for all the extra effort BC

01-23-2006, 04:46 PM
i got a vote popup on the diogu vote today. why though (C/F to F only that is)?

Jose Slaughter
01-23-2006, 10:52 PM
He was playing center, now it has been stated he will no longer play center, only forward. So I decided to put him up for a re-vote.

01-24-2006, 03:53 PM
That's mighty noble of you. I would let him ride as a multiposition guy with the thought that'd be playing some C minutes regardless of what was said.