PDA

View Full Version : Our Bench

SoupIsGood
01-18-2006, 08:31 AM
I really like it! Saras, Fred, Foster, and Croshere have formed a great bench for us. They have that 'sparkplug' quality that you need.

:)

(Now we need to improve the starting lineup)

Jerry_McGuire
01-18-2006, 08:41 AM
I really like it! Saras, Fred, Foster, and Croshere have formed a great bench for us. They have that 'sparkplug' quality that you need.

(Now we need to improve the starting lineup)

Sorry, I'm mixed up with our starting lineup and backup lineup already...

Put Saras, Fred, Foster, and Croshere to starting lineup at that forms a great starting lineup.

...But wait - we need to improve the backup lineup again now... :( :confused:

:D

RWB
01-18-2006, 08:49 AM
Soup, we do have a nice bench. Problem is our starters aren't good enough.

DeS
01-18-2006, 09:09 AM
When looking at +/- stats, the second unit is far better than the first (when comparing to other teams units). Second unit (sugested by Soup) has 61% on-floor winning record, while first unit has ~47%. The second unit has 321 plus, while the first 203 at the time (stats from 82games).
With improving the first unit, the second unit should provide yet better numbers, coz oponent will have to pay the main attention to out first unit. Now (i think, coz i do not see many games) oponents at the half of the 4 are throwing their first (or heavily improved second) unit on our tired second unit and RC is forced to substitute Saras and his unit. But the first unit usually is not capable (because it is lacking the talent) to extend the momentum brought by the second unit and we lose.
With the return of O'Neal and Tins some of these problems will be solved and if we could get some great player for the first team - it would make us contenders again (imo). If... RC will not play AJ with the secend unit which has obtained some good chemistry.

EDIT: I didn't included Danny numbers for the first unit (it clearly would degrade the first unit performace), coz Danny as a starter has much better performance than overall (including garbage minus).

Jerry_McGuire
01-18-2006, 09:44 AM
Soup, we do have a nice bench. Problem is our starters aren't good enough.

:)

Jermaniac
01-18-2006, 01:11 PM
Sorry, I'm mixed up with our starting lineup and backup lineup already...

Put Saras, Fred, Foster, and Croshere to starting lineup at that forms a great starting lineup.

...But wait - we need to improve the backup lineup again now... :( :confused:

:DYeah it forms in a great starting line up in the NBDL

TheLemonSong
01-18-2006, 02:30 PM
We have a bench?