PDA

View Full Version : Jackson Isolation

cracktower
01-16-2006, 07:54 PM
How many of you guys hate it when our offensive gameplan is to give the ball to Jackson and have him take turnaround jumpers?

why can't Rick Carlisle be more creative:( he is using jackson like Ron Artest to postup players but there is a big difference. StephenJackson could not properly postup even Jason Kidd forget Carter or Jefferson, Artest would have eaten then alive:cry: .

Unclebuck
01-16-2006, 08:00 PM
What do you have in mind

larry
01-16-2006, 08:12 PM
i say we sit and be happy being slightly under average during the year we were favored to win the east.

Pig Nash
01-16-2006, 08:28 PM
I like it when he has a mismatch. I don't like it when he doesn't.

Jermaniac
01-16-2006, 08:35 PM
Who else is going to shoot? We may not like it but we dont have no one to give the ball to so they can make plays.

ChicagoJ
01-16-2006, 08:47 PM
Jackson's pretty good as the #1 option on a bad team. He put up great numbers for the Hawks.

And nobody else complained about his turnovers. Or shot selection.

CableKC
01-16-2006, 09:09 PM
Who else is going to shoot? We may not like it but we dont have no one to give the ball to so they can make plays.
In this game....Freddie would have been a good option....heck Croshere and AJ would have been a good options. We all know that when SJax can't drain a shot from the field.....its real hard for him to get back into rhythm on the offensive end....unless he starts driving to the hoop continually to draw fouls ( which I would have preyed that he figured out after the 3rd QTR ).