PDA

View Full Version : where to listen to the game?

penbert66
01-16-2006, 09:22 AM
Since the game is on at 3:30 today :( , is there anywhere on-line that I can listen to the game.

Thanks,
Scott

DisplacedKnick
01-16-2006, 09:46 AM
Not unless you have Audio League Pass. Costs $19.95 (unless they've raised it) for the entire season. Pretty sure ALP has exclusive on-line radio broadcast rights to all games - you won't hear it on-line unless you have that.

They recommend having broadband but I have dial-up and it comes through fine - as long as I don't go browsing at the same time.

able
01-16-2006, 10:05 AM
*cough* *cough*

try www.thegamelive.com you might have to try a few of the options before hitting paydirt, but I am sure one of those stations will let you listen for free.

of course only the league pass guarantees you this.

DisplacedKnick
01-16-2006, 10:10 AM
*cough* *cough*

try www.thegamelive.com you might have to try a few of the options before hitting paydirt, but I am sure one of those stations will let you listen for free.

of course only the league pass guarantees you this.

I've tried that - you can listen to the pre-game show, they announce that "they'll return with the tipoff" and then you get elevator music.

I haven't tried with every team's stations - but at least half a dozen.

able
01-16-2006, 10:27 AM
hey, talk to me :) I'm using LPA since the beginning (3 years ago it was 14.95 per MONTH) adn was amazed at the pricedrop this year, suits me well :)

Today however I have 4 games in a row plus a classic in between :)
and yes after 76rs I get the Pacers :D

Rasmus
01-16-2006, 12:33 PM
station named WORX (on www.thegamelive.com )says on one of hes commercials, that there is a live game vs nets. but i might heard something wrong. anyway, i will suggest you to check this in the gametime again ( i will do that).

Deadshot
01-16-2006, 03:07 PM
The computers at work block out thegamelive.com for me. Can someone please list a direct link to a station the game will be on today? Thanks

Rasmus
01-16-2006, 04:43 PM
www.worxradio.com/worx.pls .that should work, right now it is working.

Slick Pinkham
01-16-2006, 05:28 PM
www.worxradio.com/worx.pls .that should work, right now it is working.

it's working great, everybody!!!!