PDA

View Full Version : Murphy is garbage

GetOdom
01-15-2006, 04:31 PM
So I decided, to watch the LAL-GS Game, on NBA League-pass. I was focused on Murphy and Pietrus ( for those who don't know he played ).

Murphy is awful his only weapon is usually shoot & shoot and not even that pays off for him....

Boy am I glad we're not getting Murphy Pietrus was also horrible but it's expected all he did was jack up 3's after 3's after 3's....

I'm just glad we don't have to deal with a scrub like Murphy on our team.

Mourning
01-15-2006, 04:50 PM
:rolleyes:

Jermaniac
01-15-2006, 04:50 PM
Seriously dude, one man to another. Shut up. Of coure Mickael was going to be horrible the guy just came back from a knee injury. Again Ron Artest for Pietrus,Biedrins and Chaney all day.

PacerFan31
01-15-2006, 04:54 PM
So I decided, to watch the LAL-GS Game, on NBA League-pass. I was focused on Murphy and Pietrus ( for those who don't know he played ).

Murphy is awful his only weapon is usually shoot & shoot and not even that pays off for him....

Boy am I glad we're not getting Murphy Pietrus was also horrible but it's expected all he did was jack up 3's after 3's after 3's....

I'm just glad we don't have to deal with a scrub like Murphy on our team.

I swear, wtf is your problem? Do you not understand that no one cares ne more? We get the fact that you don't want to make a deal with GS, how many times do we have to tell you that before you just shut up.

GetOdom
01-15-2006, 04:55 PM
:rolleyes:

I'm only bashing Murphy because he has always been a scrub why people continue to like this guy beats me.

Pietrus is good he came from a Injury so I expected him to play bad... but If Ike is not coming then Walsh should pass.

rel
01-15-2006, 04:55 PM
this comment could have easily been in the "trade rumor" thread...rather than starting a whole new thread

Fireball Kid
01-15-2006, 04:59 PM
Hey GetOdom, if we don't "get Odom", whats your new screen name gonna be?

Fireball Kid
01-15-2006, 05:03 PM
"I hate Murphy and wont stop making annying *** threads about it, and I am tired of getting stabbed in the back by Ron Artest."

:laugh:

GetOdom
01-15-2006, 05:05 PM
Hey GetOdom, if we don't "get Odom", whats your new screen name gonna be?

Get Ike :)

317Kim
01-15-2006, 05:10 PM
GetIke looks weird..