PDA

View Full Version : Whining

Kraft
01-15-2006, 03:29 AM
First, I move to West Lafayette, where there's only Fox Sports Chicago. Then, I move to Illinois, where there's no WB4 coverage. And then, when the game is actually on WGN, I'm at work.

Fluck.

Raskolnikov
01-15-2006, 08:24 AM
Let it all out, Kraft!

Might I add: I twisted my ankle this morning during soccer. I can feel your pain, Jermaine! ;)

obnoxiousmodesty
01-15-2006, 11:38 AM
As I person who still lives in L/WL, I feel your FSN Chicago pain. It's ludicrous. Why in the hell am I subjected to a channel devoted to Chicago sports when: 1. We live only an hour from Indy but over two hours from Chicago, and 2. FSN Chicago doesn't even air live sports anymore since CSN Chicago took over.

I absolutely hate that.

heywoode
01-16-2006, 11:08 AM
As I person who still lives in L/WL, I feel your FSN Chicago pain. It's ludicrous. Why in the hell am I subjected to a channel devoted to Chicago sports when: 1. We live only an hour from Indy but over two hours from Chicago, and 2. FSN Chicago doesn't even air live sports anymore since CSN Chicago took over.

I absolutely hate that.

The reason you get the Chicago stations instead of Indy's is that everyone hates Purdue.

Pig Nash
01-16-2006, 11:23 PM
The reason you get the Chicago stations instead of Indy's is that everyone hates Purdue.

quot'd for truth!