PDA

View Full Version : Great game to be at

Isaac
01-15-2006, 12:31 AM
This is the best Pacers game I've been to all season, easily. Losing Jermaine sucked, but we really fought through that well.

Todays game ball should go to AJ, Stephen and Hulk. They all stepped up huge, and had great games. David really impressed me on the boards tonight, he even looked athletic at times. :shocked:

There was a huge group of Lithuanian fans at the game tonight, mostly to cheer for Darius Songalia, but when Saras came in and scored they gave him a huge standing ovation too, but it wasn't as big as Darius' was.

Overall, a great win.

Unclebuck
01-15-2006, 12:57 AM
This is the best Pacers game I've been to all season, easily. Losing Jermaine sucked, but we really fought through that well.

Todays game ball should go to AJ, Stephen and Hulk. They all stepped up huge, and had great games. David really impressed me on the boards tonight, he even looked athletic at times. :shocked:

There was a huge group of Lithuanian fans at the game tonight, mostly to cheer for Darius Songalia, but when Saras came in and scored they gave him a huge standing ovation too, but it wasn't as big as Darius' was.

Overall, a great win.

Right after the game Saras was pointing to the stands, he must have been pointing to the Lithuanian fans.

I wonder if you were the Pacers fan they showed on Fox Sport Midwest. Did you have great seats and and were you there with your wife or girlfriend, and are you a little overweight.

Isaac
01-15-2006, 01:00 AM
I wonder if you were the Pacers fan they showed on Fox Sport Midwest. Did you have great seats and and were you there with your wife or girlfriend, and are you a little overweight.

Naw, I was sitting in club seats with some family friends, and I'm pretty skinny. :)

I was wearing a white Jackson jersey if anyone else was there/saw me.

Jon Theodore
01-15-2006, 04:31 AM
I was laughing when Saras was point to fans.

hoopsforlife
01-15-2006, 08:40 AM
[QUOTE=Unclebuck]Right after the game Saras was pointing to the stands, he must have been pointing to the Lithuanian fans.

There was guy up there with a cup of beer in his hand. :devil: :laugh: