PDA

View Full Version : Dumb, dumb, dumb......but fun to think of

indygeezer
01-14-2006, 02:40 PM
I'm stealing this from some poster on the IS board I've never heard of (a daily event now)...........Really dumb idea...but fun to think of.
-------------------------------------------------------

Hitman asked where Reggie has been the last 2 weeks, and I found out. Reggie Miller has been working out with the Timberwolves. Bird called his buddy, Kevin McHale and asked for a favor. He said that McHale could sign Reggie for the same dollars that Artest makes. Artest will then be traded for Miller. This is the only way Reggie could return to the Pacers, and the only team who would do it. More info later!
===============================

(funny, i didn't know the T-wolves were under the cap and could just sign him to that kinda $$)

Ragnar
01-14-2006, 03:32 PM
Well if they have the mid level left they could sign him for up to 5 million. But why would reggie do this?

Jon Theodore
01-14-2006, 03:32 PM
we would win the title for sure

but it wont happen

pacerwaala
01-14-2006, 05:47 PM
we would win the title for sure

but it wont happen

I am not so sure about that! Reggie left like a king! - probabaly the greatest way a professional ball player can go out in his last game. I hope he keeps it that way.

Kstat
01-14-2006, 05:50 PM
...aside from the fact you cant sign a player and trade him within the same season?

MSA2CF
01-14-2006, 06:16 PM
:laugh: Thanks, geezer.