PDA

View Full Version : [Pacer Post] Mavs up 17 @ half to Kings

Hicks
04-01-2004, 10:15 PM
Granted, now we have the Lakers to worry about too, but it makes clinching overall homecourt seem that much more likely.

*btw, I'm doing this because I don't want the forum's Pacers discussion to completely grind to a halt. No Pistons bs in here plz.

Suaveness
04-01-2004, 10:17 PM
wow...sactown really going downhill.

MSA2CF
Kings will rally...

Mavs will be down 17 before you know it. Their defense is just pathetic.

Hicks
Kings will rally...

Nah. Kings' defense is no better right now, and they're walking wounded.

Suaveness
Kings will rally...

But sacramento's is just is bad...

obnoxiousmodesty
04-01-2004, 10:19 PM
Games like this are why I should have cable or satellite. I mean, where else can one see two talented teams NOT play defense so damned well? It's a travesty I can't watch.

Shade
04-01-2004, 10:22 PM
As I said, the Kings will finish 56-26. They'd do well to trade CWebb in the offseason for someone who can play DEFENSE.

MSA2CF
04-01-2004, 10:22 PM
Kings will rally...

May-be, but Dallas's players don't even speak the same language as their coach, so it will be hard for them to listen to instructions. At least Sacramento has some Americans playing.

Shade
04-01-2004, 10:27 PM
Kings will rally...

May-be, but Dallas's players don't even speak the same language as their coach, so it will be hard for them to listen to instructions. At least Sacramento has some Americans playing.

Eh? Ya hoser!

MSA2CF
04-01-2004, 10:29 PM
Kings will rally...

Eh? Ya hoser!

Chris Webber belongs on Dallas. He can't seem to understand why his fans keep booing him. :laugh:

edit: If he needs someone to translate the boos, I would do it--for a small fee. :cool:

PistonsDynasty
04-01-2004, 10:42 PM
Webber looks awful. I think he came back to early.

Shade
04-01-2004, 10:58 PM
Kings down 27 now. :o

Sacto is finished. If they slip to #3 and Dallas finishes #6, the Kings are going out in Round 1.

bulletproof
04-01-2004, 11:01 PM
Heh, and look who's not playing...Brad. :unimpressed: Glad he's not our $67 million no-show center going down the stretch.

Hicks
04-01-2004, 11:11 PM
Heh, and look who's not playing...Brad. :unimpressed: Glad he's not our $67 million no-show center going down the stretch.

:unimpressed: :unimpressed: I know what you're trying to say, but Brad was one of my favorite Pacers and I'm gonna stick up for him. There's no guarantee he would have gotten hurt again this year with the Pacers.

TheSauceMaster
04-01-2004, 11:14 PM
LoL I just turned on this game about 10 mins ago , where's the officals? , I have seen Bibby and Webber get mugged and raped in the lane several times :rolleyes:

TheSauceMaster
04-01-2004, 11:27 PM
Here Come the KINGS !!!!!!!

bulletproof
04-02-2004, 12:09 AM

:unimpressed: :unimpressed: I know what you're trying to say, but Brad was one of my favorite Pacers and I'm gonna stick up for him. There's no guarantee he would have gotten hurt again this year with the Pacers.

Of course there was no guarantee. And that's why you would have wasted $67 million re-signing him. I just know that Donnie took Brad's spotty post all-star break play into account when evaluating his worth to the Pacers. I'd say he had pretty keen foresight.