PDA

View Full Version : I hate NBA Cares commercials

GetOdom
01-14-2006, 02:37 AM
It's exteremly annoying in every regard, do they always have to show that commercial every game break???? It's seriously getting tireding I can see why they do it but when they show it everytime you get tired of it I know Stern is focusing on changing the NBA's image but yikes enough with it already :rolleyes:

Deadshot
01-14-2006, 06:17 AM
It's exteremly annoying in every regard, do they always have to show that commercial every game break???? It's seriously getting tireding I can see why they do it but when they show it everytime you get tired of it I know Stern is focusing on changing the NBA's image but yikes enough with it already :rolleyes:

Tireding?

Will Galen
01-14-2006, 06:29 AM
Tireding?

He doesn't know how to use a spell checker.

cramerica
01-14-2006, 07:33 AM
I haven't seen a real commercial in 4 months. The Armed Forces Network has some of the lamest commercials and that's what we get to see. Of course, I've only seen 2 Pacer games all year, but that's because of the Kobe and Lebron lovefest that is even evident over here.

SycamoreKen
01-14-2006, 12:33 PM

I feel the same way about those annoying United Way commercials during NFL games. Who want to see these guys doing something good in their communities! We need more beer commercials with scantily clad women!:rolleyes:

I didn't even realize we could down load a spell checker for this place.

grace
01-14-2006, 12:57 PM
Maybe it's just me, but every time I see the "NBA Cares" commercial I also hear "We apologize for Ron Artest."

GetOdom
01-14-2006, 01:48 PM
I feel the same way about those annoying United Way commercials during NFL games. Who want to see these guys doing something good in their communities! We need more beer commercials with scantily clad women!

I didn't even realize we could down load a spell checker for this place.

I'm not taking anything away from the commercial but they show it everytime heck they probably show it more then other commercials... we are humans we understand these guys help there communites but they don't need to show us about zillion times with the Commercials it's enough already.

317Kim
01-14-2006, 02:21 PM
Maybe it's just me, but every time I see the "NBA Cares" commercial I also hear "We apologize for Ron Artest."

:lol:

Harmonica
01-14-2006, 02:41 PM
They're so ridiculously obvious. One thing's for sure, no one can ever accuse Stern of overestimating the intelligence of his audience.

GetOdom
01-14-2006, 02:58 PM
I don't hate them... I just think it's annoying when they show it every single game-break..

David Stern should stop this crap already and put every NBA Cares commercial every 15-20 minutes not every 2 minutes...

DG-33
01-14-2006, 03:26 PM
NBA's just another phoney corporation trying to look good for it's consumers.