PistonsDynasty
04-01-2004, 09:48 PM
:laugh: LOL @ this forum. Everybody has went nuts. :laugh:

But yeah Pistons>Pacers

Roaming Gnome
04-01-2004, 09:51 PM

But yeah Pistons>Pacers

You know it!!!! Pistons Rule. I love the Pistons so much, I even love the Former CBA teams that are in the same state!

PistonsDynasty
04-01-2004, 09:53 PM

But yeah Pistons>Pacers

You know it!!!! Pistons Rule. I love the Pistons so much, I even love the Former CBA teams that are in the same state!

I hope you guys know this bad karma. When you guys are knocked in the <fill in here> round while the Pistons are in the Finals say PD warned you :D

Shade
04-01-2004, 09:56 PM

But yeah Pistons>Pacers

I hope you guys know this bad karma. When you guys are knocked in the <fill in here> round while the Pistons are in the Finals say PD warned you :D

What are you talking about? We're all on the same side here. Methinks you've been listening to those Pacers fans too much. :shakehead:

PistonsDynasty
04-01-2004, 09:59 PM

But yeah Pistons>Pacers

What are you talking about? We're all on the same side here. Methinks :dance: you've been listening to those Pacers fans too much. :shakehead:

Ohhhhhh ok :dance: We all are a happy PISTONS FAMILY!!! :dance:

Man those Pacers are going to go DOWN HARD On Sunday :D

MSA2CF
04-01-2004, 10:00 PM

But yeah Pistons>Pacers

What are you talking about? We're all on the same side here. Methinks :dance: you've been listening to those Pacers fans too much. :shakehead:

You sure do know how to trash talk...You musta been raised deep in Detroit. PISTONS > NBA

Shade
04-01-2004, 10:01 PM

But yeah Pistons>Pacers

Damn straight. We're gonna beat 'em so bad that the NBA will give US the #1 seed. As we deserve.

PistonsDynasty
04-01-2004, 10:07 PM

But yeah Pistons>Pacers

Damn straight. We're gonna beat 'em so bad that the NBA will give US the #1 seed. As we deserve.

You know it!!

Billups>J.T.
Rip>Miller
Prince>Artest
Wallace>Jermaine
Wallace>Foster
LarryBrown>Rick
The Palace> Conseco Fieldhouse
Hopper>Pacers mascot

Pistons 147
Pacers 71 (They will have to foul to get 71 point :D)