PDA

View Full Version : Artest at Lakers vs. Cavaliers

kept
01-13-2006, 02:55 AM
Not sure if it has been posted, but Ron Artest attended the Laker game tonight, and sat in Jeannie Buss' seats...

That said, they were not given to him directly by the lakers, so probably not much to it, but that was the buzz among Laker execs tonight at Staples.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="90%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=quote>if they were her seats...who gave them to him?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I was told it was through a friend of a friend. Don't read too much into it, but thought it was interesting nonetheless.

indygeezer
01-13-2006, 10:10 AM
Not sure if it has been posted, but Ron Artest attended the Laker game tonight, and sat in Jeannie Buss' seats...

That said, they were not given to him directly by the lakers, so probably not much to it, but that was the buzz among Laker execs tonight at Staples.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="90%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=quote>if they were her seats...who gave them to him?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I was told it was through a friend of a friend. Don't read too much into it, but thought it was interesting nonetheless.

Hey! That's interferring with our player. Putting ideas into his head that that is where he wants to play, he could publically demand to be traded only to the Lakers, then where would we be?? I demand compensation! Bynam would work for me.

Outlaw
01-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Hey! That's interferring with our player. Putting ideas into his head that that is where he wants to play, he could publically demand to be traded only to the Lakers, then where would we be?? I demand compensation! Bynam would work for me.

Funny thing is some on the lakres forums are warming up to the idea of Bynum being included.Where as before they thought Ron could be had for DG & scrubs.

McClintic Sphere
01-13-2006, 10:45 AM
Ron would do well with the Laker's, where he wouldn't be behind another star taking shot attempts from him.