PDA

View Full Version : Man, is Donnie Walsh good or what....

Kstat
01-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Bynum, Diogu, Maggette, Pietrus, Harrington, KMart, Lenard........

I don't know how Donnie managed to trade the same player 5 times for 7 players.......

That man is a genius.

He might eventually trade Ron for a whole new roster before it's all over....

My next predtion: Ron in a radio trade rumor.

Not for a player, mind you. Ron for a radio. An XM satellite radio. Shiny, with the NBA package.

That way, Donnie can listen to all radio stations, and learn who he's trading Ron for next, before he realizes it himself.

18to88
01-12-2006, 09:06 PM
Bynam, Diogu, Maggette, Pietrus, Harrington, KMart, Lenard........

I don't know how Donnie managed to trade the same player 5 times for 7 players.......

That man is a genius.

The only one people thought was a done deal was Maggette, and it's BynUm.

CableKC
01-12-2006, 09:07 PM
^^^Walsh just needs a PG now to fill his imaginary team of players that we have tried to trade Artest for.

Frank Slade
01-12-2006, 09:14 PM
I hear the best Radion Station for all the trade rumors is WWBS Radio...all rumors , all the time... Does anyone get that radio station I think it may be an out of state station...

:innocent:

Tom White
01-12-2006, 09:18 PM

Not for a player, mind you. Ron for a radio. An XM satellite radio. Shiny, with the NBA package.

Kstat, you would make a horrible "inside source". Everyone knows the NBA games are on Sirius, not XM.

Well, everyone except Getodom, that fella listens to a radio WAY further out in space than XM or Sirius.

Shade
01-12-2006, 09:23 PM
Bynum, Diogu, Maggette, Pietrus, Harrington, KMart, Lenard........

That man is a genius.

That way, Donnie can listen to all radio stations, and learn who he's trading Ron for next, before he realizes it himself.

C - Diogu/Hulk/Bynum/Foster/Polly
PF - JO/KMart/Cro
SF - Al/Jack/Danger
SG - Maggs/MP2/Freddie/Lenard
PG - Tins/Runi/AJ/Gill

Ge 'er done, Donnie!

Shade
01-12-2006, 09:24 PM
I hear the best Radion Station for all the trade rumors is WWBS Radio...all rumors , all the time... Does anyone get that radio station I think it may be an out of state station...

:innocent:

It's based out of Arizona, apparently. :shrug:

Pig Nash
01-12-2006, 09:30 PM
C - Diogu/Hulk/Bynum/Foster/Polly
PF - JO/KMart/Cro
SF - Al/Jack/Danger
SG - Maggs/MP2/Freddie/Lenard
PG - Tins/Runi/AJ/Gill

Ge 'er done, Donnie!

Why would you have Jack over Danger? That doesn't make any sense. :-p

Kegboy
01-12-2006, 09:56 PM
FAKE RUMOR ALERT!

Anyone who's been paying attention knows Sirius has exclusive rights to the NBA...........:-p

Yes, but XM has exclusive rights to Fox News Radio. Donnie needs it Fair and Balanced.

:stretch:

Jaydawg2270
01-12-2006, 09:58 PM
Pig Nash has the best avatar ever, Shade's avatar is right up there too

Pig Nash
01-12-2006, 10:03 PM
Yeah, it's so close to my work it's not even funny. MagicRat is awesome at being horrible!

ghost
01-12-2006, 10:24 PM
Well, everyone except Getodom, that fella listens to a radio WAY further out in space than XM or Sirius.

I came home dead tired. But

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: