PDA

View Full Version : Radio report

GetOdom
01-12-2006, 05:39 PM
According to a radio report from here in Arizona, Magg's health is a concern and he might not pass the medical tests.

this is the latest, as of right now.

I can live with Corey I guess even if he's injured but I won't be upset if we don't get him because he didn't pass the physical.

Jermaniac
01-12-2006, 07:28 PM
You know whats fuuny? Everytime this dude wants a player he hears a radio report about how the deal is almost done. When its a player he doesnt like the radio reports the Pacers dont want to do the deal. How is it that only a radio station in Arizona reported this? Why is it not anywhere else?

Unclebuck
01-12-2006, 07:43 PM
According to a radio report from here in Arizona, Magg's health is a concern and he might not pass the medical tests.

I can live with Corey I guess even if he's injured but I won't be upset if we don't get him because he didn't pass the physical.

You don't take the physical until the deal is done

Shade
01-12-2006, 07:47 PM

What station?

Unclebuck
01-12-2006, 07:48 PM
What station?

Does it really matter

Jermaniac
01-12-2006, 07:50 PM
The station is I dont Like Corey Maggette So I make Up Lies FM

Shade
01-12-2006, 07:55 PM
The station is I dont Like Corey Maggette So I make Up Lies FM

I thought they said we were getting Odom a while back. :confused: :shrug:

Fireball Kid
01-12-2006, 07:56 PM
Dont know what to make of this...

Jermaniac
01-12-2006, 07:58 PM
I thought they said we were getting Odom a while back. :confused: :shrug: Dont forget Pacers get Bynum and George. They reported that one too.

Evan_The_Dude
01-12-2006, 08:07 PM

http://home.comcast.net/~k_laster/orly.jpeg

SoupIsGood
01-12-2006, 08:08 PM

Stop

Hicks
01-12-2006, 08:10 PM
I think I need to add a new minor rule to this place. Threads where you say you heard a radio report, and FAIL TO SAY WHO OR WHAT STATION, will be locked.