PDA

View Full Version : Mike wells on JMV, 1260 AM. Carlisle show on tonight

Unclebuck
01-12-2006, 03:13 PM
Wells will be on at 3:30 ET. Not expecting any real news, but we'll see if he thinks the deal for Maggette will get done and when

CableKC
01-12-2006, 03:37 PM
^^^Isn't he going to give his standard "I am a clueless Coach" answer when a caller asks this?

blanket
01-12-2006, 03:39 PM
^^^Isn't he going to give his standard "I am a clueless Coach" answer when a caller asks this?

I think UB was referring to Mike Wells in regard to the Artest trade rumors; not so much coach Carlisle.

Unclebuck
01-12-2006, 03:43 PM
Yes I don't expect Rick to say anything about it. And please no one call in and ask Rick questions that he simply cannot answer. Don't waste our time.

Wells is coming up in a couple of minutes

GetOdom
01-12-2006, 03:44 PM
Keep us updated Buck!

Unclebuck
01-12-2006, 03:57 PM
Wells knows nothing. Says he likes Maggette, but worries about his injuries. But he doesn't seem to have any info on the trade.

Jamaal is on his own schedule. He's not even close to coming back.

He said nothing

indygeezer
01-12-2006, 04:07 PM
I think he said he preferred Harrington and that Corey's injuries makes him a crapshoot not unlike Tinsleys' situation.

Tins is practicing with the team but doing everything left-handed...will take time to get back into shape and get his shot back.

And yeah, he felt the guy yesterday probably had legit info...to a degree. But this may not end up being the real deal and they COULD just decide to wait.

Unclebuck
01-12-2006, 04:16 PM
And yeah, he felt the guy yesterday probably had legit info...to a degree. But this may not end up being the real deal and they COULD just decide to wait.

What guy. Al Harrington, Peter Vescey, or the guy who called in WNDE and said Ron told him he was moving to LA.

We all know Ron tells people a lot of things, and most of it means nothing. Just like he was telling people last March he was goibng to be able to come back before the end of last season

CableKC
01-12-2006, 04:19 PM
I think UB was referring to Mike Wells in regard to the Artest trade rumors; not so much coach Carlisle.
D'oh....I misread that......UB was sayin that Mike Wells is on the radio now....and that the Carlisle show is on tonight...my bad. I thought that this was the standard "Carlisle's radio show is on tonight" thread.

indygeezer
01-12-2006, 04:19 PM
What guy. Al Harrington, Peter Vescey, or the guy who called in WNDE and said Ron told him he was moving to LA.

We all know Ron tells people a lot of things, and most of it means nothing. Just like he was telling people last March he was goibng to be able to come back before the end of last season

I think it was the guy that called in (AM radio gets real staticie when under flourescent lights and inside a metal trailer)