PDA

View Full Version : I guess this is the best Clippers forum

Unclebuck
01-12-2006, 04:11 PM
I was trying to get an indication of what the Clippers fans are thinking. And I guess this is the best Clippers forum.

Some interesting comments, some loved Maggette others hated him

http://mb3.scout.com/flosangelesclippersfrm1.showMessage?topicID=5577.t opic

http://mb3.scout.com/flosangelesclippersfrm1.showMessage?topicID=5571.t opic

There has to be a better forum out there.

http://www.clippertalk.cjb.net/

FrenchConnection
01-12-2006, 05:41 PM
These LA forums are really funny. They insist that Corey will opt out and return to the Clippers :rolleyes: because he loves playing on the west coast and in an urban environment. It's as if they think that the Fieldhouse is in the middle of a cornfield or something! At least we don't have to sit in traffic for 3 hours just to go to the store to buy a loaf of bread! Also, playing for the Clippers is every player's dream come true. :rolleyes: Does anybody else remember when Odom was drafted by the Clippers. I thought that he was going to cry right there on TV! It's like when my Sabres beat the Leafs in the ECF and all the Toronto papers could muster up was a bunch of tired comments about all the closed factories in Lakawana.
:mad:

sweabs
01-12-2006, 05:44 PM
It's like when my Sabres beat the Leafs in the ECF and all the Toronto papers could muster up was a bunch of tired comments about all the closed factories in Lakawana.
:mad:

Watch yourself now......

:D

FrenchConnection
01-12-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm not talking smack about the Leafs, just the TO tabloids. I have watched the Leafs every Saturday night on HNiC since I was a kid and still do on Center Ice, even when the Sabres are playing. I think that watching CBC could convert even the most die hard hockey hater into a fan because of what an event they make it all seem.

indygeezer
01-12-2006, 06:02 PM
HOCKEY FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:box:

:dance:

sweabs
01-12-2006, 07:20 PM
I'm not talking smack about the Leafs, just the TO tabloids. I have watched the Leafs every Saturday night on HNiC since I was a kid and still do on Center Ice, even when the Sabres are playing. I think that watching CBC could convert even the most die hard hockey hater into a fan because of what an event they make it all seem.

I definitely agree with you. For everyone who hasn't seen Hockey Night in Canada, I would rate it higher than the NBA on NBC (which I thought was well done). There is nothing better than Coaches Corner with HNiC, and they just do an exceptional job with it all.

That said, I'll still take the basketball over hockey every.single.time.

Not a hoser...but a hoosier at heart! That was lame.

Strany
01-12-2006, 09:20 PM
He grew up a big IU fan. I really don't think living in Indiana will be a big issue.

Pacerized
01-12-2006, 10:24 PM
Thanks UB for looking that up.
Strangely, I went to the site to read a couple of post. I read the first page, and then was banned. I didn't even try to join the board, or post anything, just lurk. Secret society I guess.