PDA

View Full Version : Will Reggie be on TNT thursday?

GetOdom
01-11-2006, 01:24 AM
I know there is a thread always like this everytime but I'm curious cause I wanna see what he will say about Ron and the possiblity of him going somewhere if Walsh told him anything.

18to88
01-11-2006, 08:19 PM
Stabb is still spelt wrong.

Haha, spelling errors really bother me.

Jaydawg2270
01-11-2006, 08:50 PM
They should use Reggie inside the studio more

GetOdom
01-11-2006, 08:53 PM
They should use Reggie inside the studio more

I agree.

rabid
01-11-2006, 09:47 PM
Actually, there are many grammatical errors in that sig. "Come back" is two words, not one. The comma should be changed to either a semicolon or period. Also, "our back" is a stretch - it should be "our backs" or "my back." And, finally, "you come" isn't right either - "you've come" or some other version of this would be appropriate.

Thank you; that is all.

- The Grammar Police

18to88
01-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Thats great.

It is, isn't it? Anyway, it's "That's great."

Kaufman
01-11-2006, 10:13 PM
Whoot. You guys are really showing off your grammatical tact. Walsh wouldn't tell Reggie anything, Reggie is a part of the media at this point.

Hicks
01-11-2006, 10:28 PM
I don't think he was being a smartass.

18to88
01-11-2006, 10:40 PM
Well, when someone says something, and the reply to that comment is " Haha, spelling errors really bother me" I take that as a smart *** rebutal.

Now if you want to add a smilie, its still a smart *** comment, but maybe you show you are joking.

As it is, it looks like a comment where a poster tried to be funny while making a comment that was a dig, or an attempt at one, at another member.

Wow, quit whining. It's not my fault people can't spell basic words. I wasn't trying to be a smart ***. You're the one who said stab is still spelled wrong.

Hicks
01-11-2006, 10:46 PM
I thought he was just being honest that he didn't like spelling errors. :shrug:

18to88
01-11-2006, 10:56 PM
Get your facts straight.

I never said that. Umm, K? Thanks.

I said

Read the original posters sig:

"Thanks for nothing Ron Artest, we supported you throughout your tough times last year and now you comeback and stabb our back.

And no, I wasy whining. I just dont like when people try to talk down to me, esp. when they have no clue what the hell they are talking about.

I am going to let this die, feel free to do the same

Stabb is still spelt wrong.

There is no doubt Reggie will be on TNT tonight, not sure if he will be in the studio, though.

So you didn't say that? Also, "spelt" isn't a word. I think my facts are pretty straight. I just told you that you were the one to originally say it. How was I talking down to you? Why do you think I don't have a clue about what I'm talking about? I knew you were talking about his signature.

I thought he was just being honest that he didn't like spelling errors. :shrug:

I was. This guy is just trying to start a fight for some reason.

SoupIsGood
01-12-2006, 01:18 AM
funny thread

Pacesetter
01-12-2006, 04:59 PM
:girlfight