PDA

View Full Version : OT: Coming to Indy for Piston game.

McKeyFan
01-10-2006, 07:44 PM
I'm headed up for the Pacers/Pistons game Feb. 4, my first visit to a Pacers home game, and have two questions:

1. With all the activity and the report of such a enthusiastic forum meeting last week, would some guys consider doing another one as soon as Feb. 4ish? I'd love to be part of one.

2. A friend recommended I visit St. Elmo's Steakhouse, but a lot of internet rating sites, etc, seem to indicate other steakhouses in town are better. Any advice appreciated.

McKeyFan

Pacesetter
01-10-2006, 10:18 PM
I'm headed up for the Pacers/Pistons game Feb. 4, my first visit to a Pacers home game, and have two questions:

1. With all the activity and the report of such a enthusiastic forum meeting last week, would some guys consider doing another one as soon as Feb. 4ish? I'd love to be part of one.

2. A friend recommended I visit St. Elmo's Steakhouse, but a lot of internet rating sites, etc, seem to indicate other steakhouses in town are better. Any advice appreciated.

McKeyFan

St Elmo's is great, but bring plenty of cash or some plastic, you'll need it. If you go try the shrimp coacktail, you'll never forget it!!!! Sauce is made from scratch!

ChicagoJ
01-11-2006, 01:07 PM
What internet rating site?

What other steakhouse are better? The chains? No way.

St. Elmo's is legendary. And as Pacesetter said, expensive.