PDA

View Full Version : Pacers Help Dream Come True For "Maury" Guest

indygeezer
01-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Pacers.com

Press Release

The Indiana Pacers, in conjunction with the “Maury” television show (hosted by Maury Povich), will help make the dreams come true for a disabled young man.

Members of the Pacers team put together a video vignette that will air on “Maury” on Thursday, Jan. 12. The show is titled “My Outrageous Secret Will Change Our Lives Forever.” The focus of the show is happy secrets and Jeremy Luken was honored on the show by his sister, Jenna. Luken also received various autographed items from the team. For a preview of this show, visit www.mauryshow.com.

Luken, who has Down syndrome and was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, and his family will be in attendance at the Bucks vs. Pacers game on Wednesday, Jan. 11. He will be treated to courtside tickets and following the game, he will get an opportunity to meet the Pacers.

“Maury” will broadcast a follow-up regarding Luken in the near future with footage from his arrival at Conseco Fieldhouse to his encounters with members of the Pacers. “Maury” airs locally at 4:00 p.m. on WXIN-TV (Fox 59).

I wonder if Reggie knows about this. Mr. Boyle...we're you involved or aware of this?

rel
01-10-2006, 08:23 PM
thats cool...i'll need to watch that

lol...did anyone else notice that it said "jamaal tinsley" when they had Aj talking