PDA

View Full Version : Proof the Pistons and It's Fans are the Dumbest in the NBA

TheSauceMaster
04-01-2004, 06:44 PM
You want to know why I HATE your team?

I'll tell you.

You don't fire a great coach who in his first 2 years with your team takes you to the ECF, which I might add, you hadn't been to in 20 years.

You don't fire a coach who won 2 consecutive 50+ win seasons.

You don't fire a coach who was voted coach of the year in his first year as head coach.

Dumars deserves DUMBASS OF THE YEAR for that one.

The End..

Pacers Championship Bound!!!

Shade
04-01-2004, 06:47 PM
JIF

MSA2CF
04-01-2004, 06:48 PM
Must not a been such a bad decision if the Nets did it too.

Booger
04-01-2004, 06:49 PM
Go away, troll. The Pacers can't even win a series against the Bucks, a team that's not even .500. If they can't handle Damon Jones and TJ Ford, just wait till you see what Chauncey does to them. He's bound to average 40 ppg in a 4 game sweep.

Run along now.

TheSauceMaster
04-01-2004, 06:51 PM
Go away, troll. The Pacers can't even win a series against the Bucks, a team that's not even .500. If they can't handle Damon Jones and TJ Ford, just wait till you see what Chauncey does to them. He's bound to average 40 ppg in a 4 game sweep.

Run along now.

The Only sweep I see Pisson Fans making is Sweeping the Pistons Locker Room after they Lose too the Pacers :dance: :pepper: :dance: :pepper:

Shade
04-01-2004, 06:55 PM

Run along now.

The Only sweep I see Pisson Fans making is Sweeping the Pistons Locker Room after they Lose too the Pacers :dance: :pepper: :dance: :pepper:

Weak. The only sweeping the Pacemakers will be doing is sweeping Reggie off the floor after his old *** turns to dust.

Doug
04-01-2004, 09:07 PM
JIF

LOL!

Heck, I'll even give you a :dance: for that.

pollardfreek
04-01-2004, 09:35 PM
You want to know why I HATE your team?

I'll tell you.

You don't fire a great coach who in his first 2 years with your team takes you to the ECF, which I might add, you hadn't been to in 20 years.

You don't fire a coach who won 2 consecutive 50+ win seasons.

You don't fire a coach who was voted coach of the year in his first year as head coach.

Dumars deserves DUMBASS OF THE YEAR for that one.

The End..

Pacers Championship Bound!!!

Delusional Pacer fans: when will they ever learn???:shakehead: