PDA

View Full Version : New idea for GS trade

Napptown
01-08-2006, 02:31 PM
We give them Artest, Tinsley and Foster
We get B-Diddy, Pietrus and a 1st
http://www3.realgm.com/src_checktrade.php?tradeid=2802400 (successful)

How it helps us:
It gets Tins and his health troubles out but brings back B-Diddy and his troubles(none recently that I know of though) Gives us scorers of 1.JO 2. B-Diddy 3. Jackson (pretty potnent) I think this would really elevate our in and out game. Gives us a young SG that has D in his game. Opens up Harrison to develop.

How it helps GS:
There coach is already "at odds" with B-Diddy and there is fear that he and Artests games won't mesh. Tinsley has no problem letting Artest and J-Rich be the scoring options. Improves there D. Foster gives them a big moveable body downlow that they need.

Doesn't help us cut contracts but I think this could get us back to the top of the East this year!!!

B-Diddy/Sarunas/AJ
Jax/Pietrus/Jones
Granger/Pietrus/Cro
JO/Cro
Harrison/Pollard

Let me know what you guys think. I am kind new to this.

Mourning
01-08-2006, 03:17 PM
Golden State won't even consider it. They would rather fire their coach then let Baron Davis go, despite his godawfulll shot selection let stand throw in Pietrus and a first rounder.

Your aiming too high. Those kind of stars are definitely not what I'm expecting to come here, not even when you throw in Tinsley (always injured) and Foster (getting more injuries the last few seasons).

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

Isaac
01-08-2006, 08:49 PM
Yeah, we'd need to trade JO to get Baron.

beast23
01-10-2006, 12:35 PM
Golden State doesn't do it?

Who cares? If I were Donnie and Larry, I wouldn't do it.

This trade is a lopsided trade in that you get rid of a frontcourt player, a player capable of playing SF/PF/SG and a starting PG for two guards.

And that doesn't even consider that Davis appears to be on the down-side of his career following the injuries he has sustained. You then look at the dollars that he is being paid over the next 3 years or so, and then you should easily conclude that this would be an absolutely terrible trade for the Pacers.