PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!!!! [none of b'ball content in tha thread]

Julius Sour
01-01-2006, 01:37 AM
denyfizle Girls Girls Girls for U.
Denyfizle ... Once You have asked about looks and atention You'll get if You'll state that You Are Saras' assistant/workout oponent... I've said "yes".

NY PROVE From Vilnius With LOVE :D
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/JeyKuku/Juramodified.jpg
She's (wearing white Tshirt:))))) my "ex"... and me is not Saras... I haven't even spoke to him for the last 6-7 years :)

And as You can see in the picture women in Lithuania have to "look after/mentor" young kinswomen. Thing is that in Lithuania it's so freakin cold, that men mostly resident in Spain, England & US (You can meet few @ French Legion, too) - we have like 2.5:4 (M/F) ratio ... and Lithuania is somewhere around 14 hours away from the spot You're at right now:)

Denyfizle, what will 2morrow bring us?

:-p :-o :D :buddies: :blush: ;) :laugh:

Js

P.S. For You guys in US... We all: Pacers fans around the Globe should prompt the IDEA of atleast 1 Pacers preseason game in LTU (Vilnius - Kaunas - Klaipeda - anywhere goes :) with the charter flight for PD activists. Y'all know that "unsatisfied" Female population becomes a sophisticated one real soon. {Here we have one or other "unsatisfied" male individs, too. FemmePacersFans will get there piece of the pie also4sure... If there will be no signs of interest from other members of my Homus Lituanus Tribe... Hell with it...I'll be selfless ... I'll help ;)}

P.S.S. Denyfizle, 4 U EVERYTHING is reckon in from my side :)

P.S.S.S. Let's Bounce! - All the mess is yestermess.

Ladies and Gents,
We Have a "Clean sheet" so far in '06. Let there be no "mess" in 06, Hau!

ssmall
01-01-2006, 06:57 AM
Sorry but....WHAT??

Deadshot
01-01-2006, 07:06 AM
I'm sure the intent was good, but this was as clear as some of VA's work/women threads ;)

Mourning
01-01-2006, 09:30 AM
I'm sure the intent was good, but this was as clear as some of VA's work/women threads ;)

:lol:

SoupIsGood
01-01-2006, 10:10 AM
All the mess is yestermess.

I like it.

:woot2:

Happy New Year!

Stryder
01-01-2006, 06:30 PM
Wow.