PDA

View Full Version : You Are There....

MagicRat
04-01-2004, 02:27 AM
Debuting a one-time, limited edition feature entitled "You Are There (sitting somewhere in the vicinity of my seats)"......

Audio from the Pacers-Bucks game from player intros through the first timeout.

I was just messing around and thought somebody might find it interesting::whoknows: .........

http://home.comcast.net/~magic_rat/YouaretherePacersvsBucks.wma

MSA2CF
04-01-2004, 10:27 AM
Chills run up and down my spine everytime I hear him introduce RRRRRRRRRRRRReggie Miller! Thanks MagicRat, that was awesome...

BTW, how did you record that?

Who is that younger guy yellin' before the tip-off? I've heard him on TV for several games now and am interested in who he is and why I'm hearing him.

MagicRat
04-01-2004, 10:33 AM
Who is that younger guy yellin' before the tip-off? I've heard him on TV for several games now and am interested in who he is and why I'm hearing him.

Kegboy will be glad to tell you all about DJ Paul B............

BTW, how did you record that?

Recorded with my trusty iRiver iHP-120........

MSA2CF
04-01-2004, 10:38 AM
This could really be something cool for all those Pacers fans who have never attended a Pacers game. :)

Indyfan
04-01-2004, 02:59 PM
Thanks!!!! :gopacers:

Gyron
04-01-2004, 03:04 PM
Thanks Mr. Magic Rat:)

Its defintiely nice for us folks who aren't anywhere near the state much less conseco fieldhouse:)

TheSauceMaster
04-01-2004, 05:37 PM
Thanks MagicRat

Doesn't seem like much has changed , I haven't been to many games this year because I don't have anyone to go with and it's no fun by myself :( Most of the people I know aren't BB fans or they like other teams and hate the Pacers :cry:

I heard them still playing that john mellencamp crap and that old janet tune ...lmao come on Pacers it's 2004 :pepper: :dance:

OH MagicRat , Could you get some more Pictures of the Pacemates next time :blush: :blush: :blush:

MagicRat
04-02-2004, 09:56 AM
<Bumped past Piston's Digest....>

This will be removed tonight, so don't miss out......